Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What to do with left over fish-and-chips-fish

teuchter

je suis teuchter
I have a fish, which was originally part of a fish and chips, with most of the batter eaten, but at least 2/3rds of the fish intact. It was purchased yesterday evening and has been in the fridge overnight.

What can I do with it to make into a new and appetising dinner tonight? I don't like to see a fish go to waste.

Thanks.

I have a fish, which was originally part of a fish and chips, with most of the batter eaten, but at least 2/3rds of the fish intact. It was purchased yesterday evening and has been in the fridge overnight.

What can I do with it to make into a new and appetising dinner tonight? I don't like to see a fish go to waste.

Thanks.

so basically someone had a meal of fried batter and chips then? tsk, tsk. :D

With cats, there is no chance of ever having leftover fish from a chipper and any batter and cold chips are usually devoured by the birds. :)

If you've got some rice left over from another meal. Reheat the rice, pick out the rice badgers, and chow down.

With cats, there is no chance of ever having leftover fish from a chipper and any batter and cold chips are usually devoured by the birds. :)

About as likely as a thread about "what to do with Left Over wine" in this household (and yes, we have cats so there's never any left over meat protein)

Back
Top Bottom