Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

From page 77:

Yet another great red herring in this case has been that different appraisers can legitimately and in good faith appraise the same property at different amounts. True enough, as appraising is an art as well as a science. However, the science part cannot be fraudulent. When two appraisals rely on starkly different assumptions, that is not evidence of a difference of opinion, that is evidence of deceit.

From page 87:

Refusal to Admit Error

The English poet Alexander Pope (1688-1744) first declared, “To err is human, to forgive is divine.”

Defendants apparently are of a different mind.

After some four years of investigation and litigation, the only error (“inadvertent,” of course) that they acknowledge is the tripling of the size of the Trump Tower Penthouse, which cannot be gainsaid. Their complete lack of contrition and remorse borders on pathological.

[...]

Defendants did not commit murder or arson. They did not rob a bank at gunpoint. Donald Trump is not Bernard Madoff. Yet, defendants are incapable of admitting the error of their ways. Instead, they adopt a “See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” posture that the evidence belies. This Court is not constituted to judge morality; it is constituted to find facts and apply the law. In this particular case, in applying the law to the facts, the Court intends to protect the integrity of the financial marketplace and, thus, the public as a whole. Defendants’ refusal to admit error—indeed, to continue it, according to the Independent Monitor—constrains this Court to conclude that they will engage in it going forward unless judicially restrained.

Tucker Carlson thinks that presidents murder dissenting political voices all the time and it's absolutely fine, all part of the game.

Tucker Carlson is a dissenting political voice.

Joe Biden is the president. Joe, I think you know what to do - it's what he would want.

or:
the electorate don't elect him
and then he dies
a 2 time loser
Or the Electoral College elects him and then he dies and the new president is not only a vile far-Right right wing fuck, but also a competent vile far-Right fuck.

Losers all round!

This bit in the GoFundMe text particularly ignores Trump's history:

The fact that a business owner did a loan with a bank, never defaulted, nor missed a payment, pays back the loan with interest and caused no financial damage to anyone, yet, the government overreaches and slaps a business owner with a $355M ruling should terrify all business owners and entrepreneurs.

Errr, what were those defaults with Deutsche Bank then? ..! :D

Never mind the multitude of small creditors he simply didn't pay, at the time of his bankruptcies, before or since. .

Interesting that The Donald intends to appeal, but needs to lay down nearly half a billion in cash to do so. He claimed (swore under oath) that he's got $400m in cash just sat in his pocket, even if that is not total bullshit (which we know it is), that's still $100m short, he needs to get a loan. Now, assuming he can find a bank so mental that they will loan him a cent, if they have a registered office in New York, he can't do business with them for three years.

:)

Interesting that The Donald intends to appeal, but needs to lay down nearly half a billion in cash to do so. He claimed (swore under oath) that he's got $400m in cash just sat in his pocket, even if that is not total bullshit (which we know it is), that's still $100m short, he needs to get a loan. Now, assuming he can find a bank so mental that they will loan him a cent, if they have a registered office in New York, he can't do business with them for three years.

:)
He could ask his friend Putin for a loan. He might not want to default on it though. :eek:

All the world is talking about Navalny, Trump included.

“The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," he wrote. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024.”

“The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," he wrote. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024.”
Zero words of regret or condolences to his wife or suchlike, just trigger phrases for his supporters and me, me, me. What a truly awful man.

total dog whistles to his support groups [which are far too large, imo]

he's a callous, grifting, toe-rag [plse add you own descriptors !] guilty of insurrection and defo not fit for office.

Back
Top Bottom