Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I read (may have been on here) that he's trying to get one of his rellies in charge of the Republican finances so she'll give him some money. Would be a fine idea I'd have thought, less money for campaigning so they'll have to go grifting off donors again.

Reactions: Ax^
I wish Judge Engoron had reflected in his decision the entire world of shithousery of Trump naming, threatening and generally doxxing the judge, the witnesses, his law clerk, their families, leading to hundreds of reports of intimidation and death threats.

Staff had to attend court in bullet-proof vests because Trump named them and posted photos on his fascist social media site.

That intergalactic level of cuntitude deserved at least another $100m.

I'm speed reading and finding some doozies,:

"Defendants offered Gary Giulietti as an expert in “surety underwriting and surety brokering.”<note 35>

Note 35: Despite having never been qualified as an expert witness before, when examined about his qualifications, Giulietti boasted that “I don’t think there are four people in America that have my qualifications to do what I do"

"
In its over 20 years on the bench, this Court has never encountered an expert witness who not only was a close personal friend of a party, but also had a personal financial interest in the outcome of the case for which he is being offered as an expert.<note 36>

Note 36: Giulietti had not billed directly for his trial testimony but clarified that “this would be included in our overall relationship year over year.” TT 4726. In 2022, Giulietti’s company earned $1.2 million in commissions from the Trump Organization account.

Beginning of one section (New York judges, I beg, number your paragraphs like UK court rulings do)

"Defendants offered Robert Unell as a witness in “commercial real estate finance and banking.”"<note 38>

Note 38: Mr. Unell was compensated at a rate of between $900-950 per hour, but he could not recall with any specificity how many hours he had billed, estimating “a couple hundred probably.” TT 5631. Upon cross-examination, Unell stated he had previously worked on engagements for the Trump Organization.

Very end of that section:

"On the whole, the Court was unable to ascribe any reliability to Unell’s “expert” opinions, finding them unresearched, unsupported, inconsistent, and contradicted by ample other documentary and testimonial evidence."

Back
Top Bottom