Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I read that he used confidential documents to write ToDo lists, too :) And he's said in an interview that the Thrown Election idea was his own rather than his hangers-on.

Trump did take the stand on 25 January. [Judge] Kaplan restricted the scope of her questions and his responses, as per his prior ruling that he could not re-litigate her claims.

Habba [Trump's leading attorney] was allowed to ask: “Do you stand by your testimony in the deposition?”

“One hundred percent, yes,” he said, referring to the deposition in which he denied her claims.

“Did you deny the allegation because Ms Carroll made an accusation?”

“That’s exactly right. She said something, I consider it a false accusation. No difference,” Trump retorted. This sparked an objection from Carroll’s camp. Kaplan said that everything after “yes, I did” was stricken.

“Did you ever instruct anyone to hurt Ms Carroll in your statements?”

“No. I just wanted to defend myself, my family, and frankly, the presidency,” Trump said. Carroll’s team objected again. Kaplan deemed that everything after “no” be stricken, so jurors were ordered to disregard this statement.

In total, Trump’s direct and cross testimony lasted about two or three minutes.

:D :D

Trump’s attorney, Alina Habba, protested angrily, saying: “I’m not having any second thoughts about representing President Trump. It is the proudest thing I could ever do. What I’m having second thoughts about is the [law] license that I stand here with, that the people in there are supposed to have.”

Haha, I’m glad she’s having second thoughts about her law license.

Trump has also privately claimed that he is “more popular” than Swift and that he has more committed fans than she does, a person close to Trump and another source with knowledge of the matter tell Rolling Stone.
I think it very likely trump has many more committed fans than Taylor swift, sure the insane asylums of the United States contain thousands of the poor creatures

I think it very likely trump has many more committed fans than Taylor swift, sure the insane asylums of the United States contain thousands of the poor creatures

I thought Saint Reagan shut those down and had their erstwhile occupants turned out onto the streets?

Back
Top Bottom