Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Boastful Tweet about having been awarded the none existent "Bay of Pigs Award"

Presumably, he doesn't remember what happened at the Bay of Pigs.

Those Miami Cubans should welcome him back:

iu

“We want to work with you to really recognize the changing climate and what it means to our forests, and actually work together with that science,” Crowfoot told Trump.

“If we ignore that science and sort of put our head in the sand and think it’s all about vegetation management, we’re not going to succeed together protecting Californians.”

The president has previously suggested the recent surge in wildfires was attributable to poor forest management, rather than record levels of heat and drought, as climate experts have said.

Trump responded by telling Crowfoot, “It’ll start getting cooler, you just watch.”

“I wish science agreed with you,” Crowfoot replied.

“I don’t think science knows actually,” Trump responded.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Surprised he hasn't tried blaming democrats for those wildfires.

& of course he would deny the climate change aspect.

A few years ago I did a post along the lines of "What are these people talking about with global warming. LOOK AT THE ARCTIC. What do you see? ICE. It's COLD".

Two weeks later I saw some denying twat like Clarkson (it may have been an American) making the exact same argument :facepalm:

Fucking hell. :eek::facepalm:
He seems to wear his stupidity and ignorance as a badge of honour
Or as a cloak of invisibility so that he can move among his followers and tell them "see, I'm just like you guys!". Lest we forget his on the record acceptance back in february to Bob Woodward of how much of a threat Covid 19 is vs the batshittery he actually came out with in public. He's clearly not as dumb in some respects as he makes himself out to be (or is made out to be) -but that still doesn't mean he's not a monumental idiot though...

He's clearly not as dumb in some respects as he makes himself out to be (or is made out to be) -but that still doesn't mean he's not a monumental idiot though...
I saw something this morning that at his latest rally he was going on about getting another 2 terms in office followed by another 4 years. :eek:

I saw something this morning that at his latest rally he was going on about getting another 2 terms in office followed by another 4 years. :eek:
Yeah, I saw that. If he wins in November, that will be an underlying theme of his second term which him and his goons will push hard come the second half of it and as the 2024 election draws near...

Yeah, I saw that. If he wins in November, that will be an underlying theme of his second term which him and his goons will push hard come the second half of it and as the 2024 election draws near...

Yip, he gets a "so-over" due to the nastiness of the democrats blocking his every move during his first term.

I see a fair amount of nonsense that Ivanka will be the first female president, thus extending the Trump dynasty. Other dynasties being Kennedy, Bush and the like. Trump wants what they had for his family name.

They can push as hard as they like but that doesn't mean they'll ever be able to jump trough all the hoops needed to amend the Constituition

Amending the U.S. Constitution).

Back
Top Bottom