Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Trump calls the corona virus Kung Flu. Donald Trump calls Covid-19 'kung flu' at Tulsa rally

That's not a dog-whistle, that's a bull-horn.

so if he really is dyslexic it would legitimately explain his avoidance of reading.
it' hard to believe the diaper business but the rest of it sounds perfectly right, after having to see the guy in the local papers for the last 35 years.

Nah, there's nothing about the way he writes that makes me think he's dyslexic.

i like the woman in red in the background, who nods her head in agreement vigourously then shakes her head vigourously, as though even she's not sure what the correct response is, so she's covering both bases!

Isn't this the second time he's made a negative comment about testing getting more results? I can't remember what he said last time but it was along similar lines. Like he thinks testing causes it.

Love to see the kids sock it to The Man.

TikTok users and fans of Korean pop music groups claimed to have registered potentially hundreds of thousands of tickets for Trump’s campaign rally as a prank. After @TeamTrump tweeted asking supporters to register for free tickets using their phones on June 11, K-pop fan accounts began sharing the information with followers, encouraging them to register for the rally — and then not show.

The trend quickly spread on TikTok, where videos with millions of views instructed viewers to do the same, as CNN reported on Tuesday. “Oh no, I signed up for a Trump rally, and I can’t go,” one woman joked, along with a fake cough, in a TikTok posted on June 15.
Thousands of other users posted similar tweets and videos to TikTok that racked up millions of views. Representatives for TikTok did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
“It spread mostly through Alt TikTok — we kept it on the quiet side where people do pranks and a lot of activism,” said the YouTuber Elijah Daniel, 26, who participated in the campaign. “K-pop Twitter and Alt TikTok have a good alliance where they spread information amongst each other very quickly. They all know the algorithms and how they can boost videos to get where they want.”

Many users deleted their posts after 24 to 48 hours in order to conceal their plan and keep it from spreading into the mainstream internet. “The majority of people who made them deleted them after the first day because we didn’t want the Trump campaign to catch wind,” Mr. Daniel said. “These kids are smart and they thought of everything.”

Anti-Trump folk should probably not make too much of a big deal about his allegedly poor health and mental facilities, as if ever faces a trial, his lawyers will capitalise on this in his defence

Back
Top Bottom