Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Someone please fix his caps lock.
Mixed fonts and CAPS in any email ought to have the spam filters tingling red hot. He whacks these emails out daily now as he keeps digging over the same tired old patch. One can imagine that he PROOF READS them and has some say before they go out. They have hIs small fat ugly fingerprints all over them. There's even a Bill G on the scrolling 'supporters' !

Unsubscribe
TRUMP PENCE KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Friend,

President Trump’s first and highest duty as President is to defend our great Country and the American People. He swore an oath to uphold the laws of our Nation - and that is exactly what he will do.

Dangerous THUGS and angry MOBS will NOT be tolerated by our President. He is taking a stand where Do Nothing Democrat leaders will not, and he needs to know he has your support during this critical time.

It’s absolutely critical that EVERY Patriot comes together right now to send a united message that America stands behind its President, and stands AGAINST ANTIFA 100%.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to get on the list of America’s Defenders who stand with President Trump against Antifa. >>
Join America's Defenders.
CONTRIBUTE $250 CONTRIBUTE $100 CONTRIBUTE $50
CONTRIBUTE $42 CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

President Trump wants to know who stood with him during this time. We’re sending him a list of supporters who publicly stand with him in the NEXT HOUR. Will he see your name?

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to stand with your President and to get on the list.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020​

Did anyone see that footage of him standing and seeming to have trouble controlling his arm which he kept raising involuntarily? Reminded me of the unraveling of Robert Lindsey’s Michael Murray in GBH.
there’s a lot of speculation that there may be something neurological that’s gone awry and that he isn’t well. He keeps boasting about his health being tip top but look at the doctor who signs off on his health:
37706842-7D3F-45E5-8B56-BB17E16819E4.jpeg

This is inspiring . Will in future be quoting my own posts the next day and saying So true!

but this is not a well man.
View attachment 217923

Republican strategist: "Richard Nixon managed to win the election after nationwide unrest in 1968 with a "law & order" campaign - when asked to define the phrase, in an effort to distinguish himself from third-party segregationists, he said..."

Trump, tapping at phone: "Uh-huh, law and order. Did he have any other slogans?"

Strategist: "Well, he used the phrase "silent majority" a lot, a term with a long history that was also used by Ronald Reagan and..."

Trump: "Done!"

trumplaworder.png

Did anyone see that footage of him standing and seeming to have trouble controlling his arm which he kept raising involuntarily? Reminded me of the unraveling of Robert Lindsey’s Michael Murray in GBH.
there’s a lot of speculation that there may be something neurological that’s gone awry and that he isn’t well. He keeps boasting about his health being tip top but look at the doctor who signs off on his health:
View attachment 217925

Sorry for repeating a point made before, but anyone wondering why he was so positive on hydroxychloroquine might want to compare the above image with that of Dr Didier Raoult, the French physician who was prominent in promoting its use as a treatment for Coronavirus:

bc649496c5bc89ec13e3be4fb5d3f.jpeg

View attachment 217925
Is there something specific we should be looking at? 🧐

I think you're right--its because its what he knows how to do. He knows that he can gin up his base with rallies, because its worked in the past. What he doesn't know how to do is to actually govern. He knows he's losing votes with the focus on his failure to actually serve the people . Its all about image to him so he's trying to change the focus.
How much practical governing does any US President actually do? Obama didn't seem to achieve that much on a domestic level aside from mild healthcare reform that had been rolled back. Killing foreigners and inspiring their supporters at home is the main role, isn't it?

Is there something specific we should be looking at? 🧐
He seems unable to trust his arms / hands enough to venture picking up a glass of water without using both hands. That’s the main thing people are focussing on I think, that and being very afraid of stairs and the unexplained sudden trip to a hospital I think it was late last year which he said was bigly routine tip top health check.
The mental decline is no joke, you can hear from old interviews he was not always like this, the incoherence and sentences that get stuck veer off into weird word association etc.

I think the way his body is always thrust forward like that could be to do with those shoe inserts to make you look taller. :hmm:
He's pretty tall anyway though - so I doub't he'd be wearing lifts.

Internet speculators have diagnosed Parkinson's

Back
Top Bottom