Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

If you look closely maybe you can spot Grandad Trump in that pic.

Grandad Trump fled Germany in 1885 to dodge military service and ended up making the family fortune running a brothel in the Yukon - and compared to his son and grandson, he remains by far the most honourable of the Trump lineage.

Trump's father could definitely have been among those Klan marchers though - he was arrested after a 1927 KKK riot in Queens.

Imagine what a worthless, diseased, evil worthless scumbag you'd have to be to still want to vote Trump? Vermin.
I’m closely related to at least one of them and it’s grim. Don’t know how I’ll be able to be even civil let alone friendly now that i know this about him, thinking about it a lot. He’s not vermin I want to say, my cousin that I’ve sort of grown up alongside but on the other hand

just occurred to me I wonder how many of his base are actually on twitter to see the latest bit of bile he vomits up, 100%certain my cousin isn’t for example he’ll just get the news from some conservative radio station in his car or something.

Last edited:
So overnight, Trump was tweeting to gee up his fascist outriders for extreme violence against what is basically a 2020 version of an Occupy camp......

Trump’s latest target: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. And the armed to the teeth fascist loon spuds who were fortifying their small towns against an anteeefa communist invasion last week are now going crazy about crushing a “revolution” in Seattle. This may not end well.

Last edited:
this is how he means to get re-elected.

President Donald Trump’s long racist history will gain another notch on his belt when he resumes holding his official campaign rallies by flying to the city of the “single worst incident of racial violence in American history” on a Juneteenth, a sacred day celebrating the end of slavery.

Trump was to deliver a speech on race relations, but that may have been canceled after a report by journalist April Ryan revealed the address was being crafted by Stephen Miller, a top Trump White House advisor and a white nationalist.

Trump now will deliver a speech Thursday on law and order and policing.

this is how he means to get re-elected.

President Donald Trump’s long racist history will gain another notch on his belt when he resumes holding his official campaign rallies by flying to the city of the “single worst incident of racial violence in American history” on a Juneteenth, a sacred day celebrating the end of slavery.

Trump was to deliver a speech on race relations, but that may have been canceled after a report by journalist April Ryan revealed the address was being crafted by Stephen Miller, a top Trump White House advisor and a white nationalist.

Trump now will deliver a speech Thursday on law and order and policing.

Jesus fucking christ.

it gets better
Right now President Donald Trump is on his way to Texas, where he will hold a roundtable discussion on policing and race at a Dallas megachurch, nearly three weeks after the police killing of an un armed Black man, George Floyd. Not invited: Dallas’ top three law enforcement officials – a police chief, sheriff and district attorney – all of whom are Black. The White House also refused to invite three U.S. Congressmen who represent the area, all of whom are Democrats and Black

meanwhile as one of his top 100 patriot supporters, I get exclusive access to an UNLISTED videos. Lucky me.

Unsubscribe
TRUMP PENCE KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Friend,

I need your help.

I’m working hard to safely reopen our Nation, but the Liberal media refuses to tell the truth about what’s REALLY going on in the hope of making YOUR President look bad.

It’s time to take charge, Friend. If the corrupt media won’t report the FACTS, then WE WILL.

My team just launched an ad to FIGHT BACK against their biased coverage. Unsurprisingly, Twitter already tried to BLOCK one of our new campaign ads because it didn’t fit their radical, pro-Democrat agenda.

That’s why your support is so important right now. We need to make sure we FLOOD the internet with this ad, which is why I’m calling on my best supporters to help raise $1,000,000 in the next 24 hours.

Without your support, the media will do everything in their power to keep this ad off the internet and prevent Americans from hearing the truth.​

meanwhile as one of his top 100 patriot supporters, I get exclusive access to an UNLISTED videos. Lucky me.

Unsubscribe

Friend,

I need your help.

I’m working hard to safely reopen our Nation, but the Liberal media refuses to tell the truth about what’s REALLY going on in the hope of making YOUR President look bad.

It’s time to take charge, Friend. If the corrupt media won’t report the FACTS, then WE WILL.

My team just launched an ad to FIGHT BACK against their biased coverage. Unsurprisingly, Twitter already tried to BLOCK one of our new campaign ads because it didn’t fit their radical, pro-Democrat agenda.

That’s why your support is so important right now. We need to make sure we FLOOD the internet with this ad, which is why I’m calling on my best supporters to help raise $1,000,000 in the next 24 hours.

Without your support, the media will do everything in their power to keep this ad off the internet and prevent Americans from hearing the truth.​

That really does read like a scam email designed to trick the vulnerable.

Yep, hard sell cult style.
That's what it reminded me of! Some of the stuff that $cientology used to churn out smelled a lot like that. Emotional blackmail and appeals to a need to belong.

I don't know if there's a cultural thing, though, but where I come from, referring to someone as "OK, friend, let's..." is usually a not-very-veiled threat, implying that the "friend" status is by no means permanent, and could be switched to "victim" with very little provocation.

Which adds a certain amusement to reading that letter :D

Unsubscribe

Friend,

I need your help.

"Friends, help me fight the media and its radical pro-Democrat agenda by giving me money which I will give to the media in return for them running my ads."

Back
Top Bottom