Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Not funny two sheds. I've said nothing wrong. Tonight or any other night.

Well you did have a real go at me a while ago for no apparent reason which has perhaps prejudiced me but ok I'll let it go. We all have our own reasons for reacting.

What thread or even subject have I had 'a real go' at you?

Yes fair enough you just told me to Fuck off and called me an ignorant bellend for quoting song lyrics. Was perhaps less then I'd remember it because I'd just had a run in with a couple of nasty fuckers and thought you were continuing that.

Yes fair enough you just told me to Fuck off and called me an ignorant bellend for quoting song lyrics. Was perhaps less then I'd remember it because I'd just had a run in with a couple of nasty fuckers and thought you were continuing that.

That's by the by, when and where?

I wonder how history will judge the leadership of the US, in years to come? Especially at this time of great misery, divisions and death.

It all feels very strange. Like an alternate universe has been installed...

My impression is $1200 is not very much considering the need. "Reopening the USA" is the only way Trump can think to deal with the mass unemployment and poverty that's hitting; I think Trump is trying desperately to avoid having to give out any more money. It looks to me like a total collapse in response, and we're only in April. Lord only knows how things will look by December.

Just putting this pretty amazing photograph here in case not everyone's seen it already (protestors in Ohio pressing up against the state building in their demo against social distancing). The people The President called 'very responsible people' yesterday.

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 08.51.18.png

The thing about that that struck me is that they're sending out paper cheques by the sound of it. How are people going to deposit them? Is everyone in the US traipsing down the bank?
You can deposit a cheque using an app on your phone to scan in it. Also, they have drive through banks/ATMs so wouldn’t need to go into the bank to deposit it.

Back
Top Bottom