Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What DVD / Video did you watch last night? (pt3)

Yeah he got all coy and asked me to turn Ghostbusters off last time I put it on when he was round, I couldnt imagine him sitting through the whole of Broken Flowers.

Just watched the first season of The Walking Dead. It was good in places but after reading about how it was supposed to be one of the best tv shows in years, I guess I found it rather underwhelming.

And, in truth, I just couldn't get past the idea of Egg from This Life as the alpha male.

Just watched the first season of The Walking Dead. It was good in places but after reading about how it was supposed to be one of the best tv shows in years, I guess I found it rather underwhelming.

I agree, it was a bit overhyped. It felt like they spent all the money on the (rather good) pilot episode and then ran out of money. You end up with a bunch of people sitting in a forrest and bickering for several episodes. The characters were all a bit cardboard.

Enter the Void, seen it several times. I like it.

enterthevoid.gif

The gilfriend had me watchin The Good Wife.(pilot) Which wernt that bad if im honest. Julianna Margulies is pretty good in the lead role. Anyways it makes a change from watchin films coz their gettin on me tits at the moment. /';llkjj

He could be annoying but not in this movie methinks and I love the part when he kicked out the girlfriend.

I'm so bored with the "slob best friend" cliche character in comedies, be it him or Nick Frost. Surely men have other types of friends.

Back
Top Bottom