Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you having for breakfast?

Lidl Really Nutty Muesli with fresh fruit salad and soya yogurt. Some days I have berries instead of fruit salad. Some sort of muesli with fruit and yoghurt has been my breakfast for a couple of years now. If I get a favourite I stick with it til I discover something else :oops:

It was in a freezer at a camp site I'm working on, left by a past group apparently. Either that or someone is wondering where their breakfast is.
Are you sure it's not the disguised remains of a previous group of campers who came to a grisly end? Serial killers are known to be crafty and know how to cover their tracks. :hmm:

I'm taking my daughter back to Uni so I'm hoping to find a good Liverpool breakfast scran in the morning :cool:

Probably head to Tabac or may even go posh and stop off in New Brighton for a Wirral Victorian tea house special with fried bread.

I used to love going to Tabac, but to drink coffee and smoke rather than eat breakfast. I just looked it up, it's been there since 1974, so it wasn't new when I discovered it in the late 80s, which is what I previously believed - it was just for me and my gallic pretensions!

Back
Top Bottom