Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US President Biden inauguration, Weds 20th Jan 2021 - news, build-up and protests

I'm not sure Joe is strong enough to cope with 4 years of this job. I'd be happy for him to hand over to Kamala quite soon. I really want her to get stuck in, kick ass and take names.

I'm not sure Joe is strong enough to cope with 4 years of this job. I'd be happy for him to hand over to Kamala quite soon. I really want her to get stuck in, kick ass and take names.

i'm not sure you do.

My expectations are pretty low tbf. Don't start any new wars. I'd be kind of happy with that as a starter.
that's really rather a high expectation with the orientation of us forces to peer- and near-peer foes and the russian-chinese alliance. i'll be frankly astonished if tensions with china and russia don't increase significantly in the next four years. of course, biden might not start any new wars, someone else might do that for him.

i'm not sure you do.

That's the only thing anyone seems to have against her, so it gets repeated time and time again. As a black female attorney general she was a pioneer, walking a tricky tightrope. Hardly anyone tries to analyse her position, they just reel off a selection of bare facts as clickbait. It pays to look for more nuanced articles. Kamala Harris, Mass Incarceration and Me I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt until she's tested in her new job.

Back
Top Bottom