Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US Democratic Party Primaries 2019

No Marty1, if you had more neurons than a bowl of special k you would realize that what is actually going on there is you failing to grasp the most obvious political points there have ever been in the existence of human snivilisation .... it almost seems deliberate :hmm:

Is it possible Sanders dropped out in the face of states still wanting to run their primaries in the midst of this pandemic? Not that it matters, the DNC are probably pre-loading the Sanders-blaming press releases for when Biden loses to Trump...

Is it possible Sanders dropped out in the face of states still wanting to run their primaries in the midst of this pandemic?

Yep, he cited the outbreak as one of his main reasons for suspending his campaign, saying "I cannot in good conscience continue to mount a campaign that cannot win and which would interfere with the important work required of all of us in this difficult hour." Weeks earlier, he stopped asking for campaign donations and used his fundraising operation to raise funds for charities helping people affected by the outbreak.

Biden must be cursing his luck - he's got the nomination wrapped up months earlier than anybody was expecting, but he's stuck making videos in his basement and getting barely any attention while Trump has turned the coronavirus briefings into nationally televised nightly campaign rallies.

Even now, I would have thought 'Presumptive Democratic Nominee Isn't Sure Election Will Happen' would be big news, but it doesn't seem to have made a ripple.

When asked whether he believes the public can trust that the November election is held, as expected, Biden replied, “right now they can’t trust that.”

Biden must be cursing his luck - he's got the nomination wrapped up months earlier than anybody was expecting, but he's stuck making videos in his basement and getting barely any attention while Trump has turned the coronavirus briefings into nationally televised nightly campaign rallies.

Even now, I would have thought 'Presumptive Democratic Nominee Isn't Sure Election Will Happen' would be big news, but it doesn't seem to have made a ripple.

Mark Cuban may throw his hat in.

Judging from how much I'm seeing Mark Cuban in the news media every day, I'm wondering if he's planning a run for president. He hates Trump, which works in his favor in many circles. However, he's a former Ayn Rander who didn't realize that it was bullshit until recently. Anyone over the age of a spotty teenager can figure out that her theories are bullshit. It would be a weird race--two billionaire, reality tv show stars, running against each other for the highest office in the land? While I think he's a better candidate than Biden, we'd still be completely screwed with his policies too.

Last edited:
New leaked recordings of Biden speaking with ex Ukraine President allegedly indicate clear quid pro quo.

Doesn’t look good for Joe though I doubt he can remember what he did last week never mind years ago when covering for his son.

Last edited:
New leaked recordings of Biden speaking with ex Ukraine President allegedly indicate clear quid pro quo.

Doesn’t look good for Joe though I doubt he can remember what he did last week never mind years ago when covering for his son.
Biden's ahead in the polls isnt he?

But Biden had previously stated publicly that he had pressed Poroshenko to fire Shokin, even issuing a six-hour ultimatum. “If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money,” he recalled during a conference in 2018. “Son of a bitch, he got fired.”

"Stunning Leak of Top-Secret Call Reveals That Biden Accurately Recounted Conversation."

Back
Top Bottom