Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

URBURN REMIXED - Jungle/DnB mix CD sharing fun!

ill send you one odds...

You could make the effort and send me one in return! Mines not a mix though, just a selection of chooooons :)

I dont have any DnB stuff though , despite liking it , I'm a bit clueless in the DnB department

Robbie or Justin Timberlake suit you :oops: :D

Flavour said:
nah but ill have some acieeed house please oddsywoddywoddy

What makes you think I got acieeeeed house , me got some old skool 89/90 stuff but not acieeeeeed , acieeeeeed gives me a heeeeeeeeadache Flav :p

If it's not Acieeeeeed then I'm not playing :(

Old skool as in... "old skool rave hardcore" or old skool as in the other old skool?

oddworld said:
I dont have any DnB stuff though , despite liking it , I'm a bit clueless in the DnB department

Robbie or Justin Timberlake suit you :oops: :D
pm me your address then oddsy - i'll turn down the justin thanks

*noisily sick*

Flavour said:
If it's not Acieeeeeed then I'm not playing :(

Old skool as in... "old skool rave hardcore" or old skool as in the other old skool?

I have old skool housey piano stuff from 89/90

I have old skool hardcore stuff from Fantazia/World Dance/Rat Pack etc..

or I have old skool early acid house if you really insist :rolleyes:

Aaaaaarrrggghhhhh.

Just recorded 78 minutes of drum 'n bass onto my minidisc. Didn't fuck up any mixes, or not too badly anyway. Went to plug it into my computer to record/mp3 it, and got this cheery little message flashing away at me:

BLANK DISC

Nooooooooooooooo. Say it ain't so. Fucking thing. I checked the levels, checked it was recording, everything. Stupid fucking technology. And now I'm feeling too pissed off to do it all again.

*deep breath*

*goes to start all over again*

i'l be posting mine today....at some point....hopefully :oops:

if people don't get mine soon......i dunno....blame rorymac :mad:

yes, listening to it now, i like it, some good tunes on there
icon14.gif
:)

I think mine might be a bit, uh, obvious or commercial compared to other peoples. I like drum n' bass, but I've never bought huge amounts of it. Still, I think my mix has some pretty good tunes in. Some funky stuff and some jazzy stuff and some turn it up and bounce around the room stuff.

I should warn the people getting mine that the first mix is a little...abrubt, but it's a bit smoother from then on in.

mine have just gone in the post.....one to manchester and one to north london. hope they are well received!!

the mixing is patchy in places, pretty good in others, over it ain't bad for a first ever mix CD - even if i do say so myself ;)

enjoy :)

errr not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick here!!!

can I just send someone a couple of mixes I've downloaded by other people?!? I've no ability/facility to mix me self!!

shit, sorry if I've buggered it up by being a thick twat!

chegrimandi said:
errr not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick here!!!

can I just send someone a couple of mixes I've downloaded by other people?!? I've no ability/facility to mix me self!!

shit, sorry if I've buggered it up by being a thick twat!
Noooooooo! i cant mix neither, so i downloaded all my fave dnb tunes and stuck them on a compilation cd unmixed... do that!

jrj2020 said:
oh and hiccup, this is wickkkeeedddd :D

Particularly like Ra - one of my all time fave tunes :)

Innit, proper thumping tune :)

It ended up a bit louder on the CD than all the other tracks, cos I just had to turn it up a bit. Glad you like it anyway.

milesy said:
to whoever gets mine....please excuse all the mouse clicks over the first track :rolleyes: :D

Heh, I've got lots of mixes like that, but it's usually the Windows start up noise, or the "You've Got Mail" noise.

posted mine today, so N16 and CF11 can expect theirs by the end of the week.

i have recieved one from jrj2020 which I am about to PM about.

Back
Top Bottom