Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Share Your Spotify Playlists

Enjoying that right now danny la rouge, thanks.

Never heard Black Mountain before. I don't get stoned anymore either. Had I heard Black Mountain back when I did, I think I'd still be lying on my teenage bed with the headphones on even now.

ETA: Ooh, the guitar solo. We're in Cortez The Killer territory here aren't we? :cool:

The John Mclaughlin one's good too. My Mum used to listen to the album he did with Carlos Santana when I was a kid. I never rated that much back then (although I might now if i gave it a go, I expect) but it did lead me to the first 3 Santana albums and Hendrix and by then my life was ruined. Lovely stuff.

Can't remember if I posted this before, but have a joint effort from a 53 old man and a 13 year old man. This is the Playlist we listen to when I drive him to sport. It constantly gets added to and his favourite at the moment is Wolf Like Me by TV On The Radio. New stuff, old stuff, always interesting and 8 hours long (at the moment).

Awww. Thanks guys. I find some stuff in his Playlist, he's finds stuff on mine and then we fill the gaps. Even though there's 40 years between us.

I actually feel quite chuffed that he wants to listen to my music, and me his without any embarrassment on his side.

Last edited:
Good to see Mdou Moctar on there, danny. I don't know anyone else that likes him. I think he's fucking amazing. This Voodoo Chile style one he does. :cool:

You know what? Because people think I only listen to jazz, I’m going to share all my Spotify playlists so you can judge me and tell me how awful my taste is. Yes, all of them.

Coltrane’s albums in chronological order. Ish.

A jazz mixtape.

Listening to this one now as I type ->

A selection of what I was into when my good lady wife and I met:

Luminescence

More to come.

Back
Top Bottom