Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

URBURN REMIXED - Jungle/DnB mix CD sharing fun!

ddraig said:
done mine - hooray - bit fucked up(in a bad way) and hectic in places :oops:
but i done i t on audacity so have chopped the bit out and exported it as a .wav

but when i tried to play the burnt cd it wasn't having it in a normal cd player :confused:
and wtf is Ogg vorbis

does it need to be .aiff?
ta
umm what burner program are you using? If you use nero, make sure you are burning an Audio (not data) CD!

Ogg Vorbis is a lossless compression format for music, like an alternative MP3... its not in such wide use as MP3 but is open source IIRC

havn't heard a murmur from St Pauls or Ceredigion.... I'll assume they got lost in the post. Last time I ever do a double CD :(

I'll happily send out more copies of mine to anyone who still hasn't got a CD. PM me an address and it shall be yours.

Yep, can the shame list also include people who received their CD's but couldn't be bothered to say thanks or even acknowledge receipt. Half the fun is hearing what people thought, pretty impolite IMO

WWWeed said:
zog if you still havnt got one and as you kindly sent me one, I'll send you a copy of mine if you want.......

I'm still owed a cd whos ment to me sending theres to WD17??

Thanks www. i think it's time to name and shame though. did anyone else recieve no cd's?

i've sent both of mine out - i think cheg got one and i know flavour got the other. i've received ones from hiccup and jrj2020. and i think i've said thank you to both....i think :oops:

right!
i've put mine in my soulseek folder although it's got a few mistakes and i wanna redo it tomorrow before sending it to bristol and brixton on thurs (i promise this time!)
it's called urbancrapmix or something

and i'm in the urban room, guess me name go on go on :D

Still waiting in Brixton....

Still waiting for an acknowledgement (i've given up on the thanks) on mine too

Happy to send another one out to anyone left jungle-less as well

i'll send you a copy of mine if you like, t_b :)

and you zog.

and anyone else who wants one.

but wait until after i get paid next week, i need to buy some stamps :D

I'll repeat that.

exleper - slack as fuck

Thanks to hicup, who sent me one when others wouldn't ( at least I think it was hicup)

top_biller said:
Still minus any beats in SW2, have mine arrived in St Pauls and Ceredigion yet?

:oops: 'maximum boost' & 'run it red'? aye - love 'em :D

sorry not to reply earlier, but i was avoiding the thread in shame as i was skint and only recently got some cd blanks - sent mine off last week to splott & llanon... any takers?

i believe i owe the last 2 posters a cd each :oops:
only crap excuse is pure skintness and crapness as mentioned
i have done a cover and even bought the envelopes n all :rolleyes:

i mean bristle and someone in sw2 - poss top biller?
edit
zog and any others with slsk, i got the first crappy version in my folder under urban somethingsomething

Ah......

could have been yours and not hicups.

how can i tell?

was yours mixed?

what colour was the case?

what u write on the cd?

it didn't smell of cider!

bristle-krs said:
:oops: 'maximum boost' & 'run it red'? aye - love 'em :D

sorry not to reply earlier, but i was avoiding the thread in shame as i was skint and only recently got some cd blanks - sent mine off last week to splott & llanon... any takers?

Aaaahh, the elusive Mr Bristle. No worries, glad you like em :D

SW2, tis probably me (only one CD so far from Spacemonkey).

ddraig said:
i believe i owe the last 2 posters a cd each :oops:
only crap excuse is pure skintness and crapness as mentioned
i have done a cover and even bought the envelopes n all :rolleyes:

i mean bristle and someone in sw2 - poss top biller?
edit
zog and any others with slsk, i got the first crappy version in my folder under urban somethingsomething

ah yea, got mine in my done/mixs/jungle folder called it "zog unburn" - a rather original title i thought.

milesy said:
oooh that looks good krs. can i have a copy please? you can have a copy of my one in return, naturally :)

certainly, young milesy (it's not mixed, mind) :)

...you do realise you'll have to furnish me with your address, don't you..? and perhaps a map reference, and if you can let me know when you'll be out as well, that'd be great :)

Back
Top Bottom