Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

URBURN REMIXED - Jungle/DnB mix CD sharing fun!

Two double CD's finally in the post to St Pauls and Ceredigion (hope I put enough stamps on for that...).

Tracklists are back to front under the case so you can listen....blind....deaf...whatever. :confused:

Don't switch off as soon as you hear Rock The Funky Beat, it's only the intro. :)

Oh god furkin dammit. My computer 'mis-burned' my last 2 cd-r's. Apolgies to whoever's in brixton. It'll be with you asap.

Recieved Flave's today, gonna have a listen in work 2moro, cheers fella. :)

zog said:
glad to hear it. where's my ones? i need new jungle!
I've sent both mine out, so you should have got them ages ago if I sent them to you. But I could well be sending them to someone else, the addresses I got where Hereford & Ealing.

So whos ment to be sending to watford? (aprt from zog already got it thanks mate!) as someone still owes me a cd. :)

milesy said:
has anyone got mine yet? i posted them on tuesday.

:cool: :D

yup cheers podgedot, out last night so not listened to it yet! tracks look good though.... :)

and cheers flavour an' all, cannae wait!

podgedot?!?!?

i didn't really write podgedot instead of dogepot did i?!?!? :eek: :(

how funny :D :D

enjoy it - there's some right clangers of mixes in places, especially near the end, but i reckon it's alright for a first attempt at recording a mix :)

zog said:
still no jungle. where's CF24?
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....=public&addr2=&quicksearch=CF24&addr3=&addr1=

X1280Y710S50W500H300.gif

:)

Got yours today milesy - fucking wicked from what've heard so far but i'll PM you a detailed analysis of "Mixing: When and When Not to Clicky clicky" later :mad:

well if your cd doesn't turn up today top biller you could always wander down to jamm (bar lorca) tonight, looks like it'll be a good un - jerona fruits night with subfocus and friction :cool:

Tank Girl said:
well if your cd doesn't turn up today top biller you could always wander down to jamm (bar lorca) tonight, looks like it'll be a good un - jerona fruits night with subfocus and friction :cool:

Hmmm, was planning a post-Lovebox chilled weekend of nothingness, with a possible trip to the Ritzy as tonight's activity, having been avoiding all flyers and posters advertising nights that might prove too tempting. Thwarted. :)

You were right about the jungle at lovebox by the way, there was none. I had to make do with Joey Negro playing acid house. Stiil good though.

Flavour said:
Got yours today milesy - fucking wicked from what've heard so far but i'll PM you a detailed analysis of "Mixing: When and When Not to Clicky clicky" later :mad:

He won't listen .. he knows it all that fella.
He certainly was mixing no music on my PC last weekend .. in front of his wife. He didn't even listen to my breaks mix. :(
So I shan't be sending it to him.
I'm no DJ .. just a joke .. that's how I feel at the moment .. it's very grim here on the mean streets of Detroit .. where it all started.
I'm just gonna go drink some beer, shoot some pool , make love with my laydeee. I can't work when I feel like this .. I'm sorry guys.
I truly am :cool:

i don't have any either but then haven't sent mine :oops:
i promise i will on thurs when i get giro, honest
sorry

Flave - really enjoyed your cd, i've only been into dnb/jungle for a few years. What years are your tunes from roughly? - could i have the tracklisting aswell?

Ooo and one more thing, where did you get that program you used to mix it with, quite fancy having a go!

Spacemonkey, yours arrived yesterday, has been uploaded to the ipod for a proper listen. Can you PM me the tracklist? Cheers, if the first tune's anything to go by it should be a cracker. :D

No probs Top Biller. Tracklisting through PM on its way.

I've only had one cd from flave. Anymore coming for CF11? ;) Although shouldn't complain, still owe ddraig a cd! :oops:

done mine - hooray - bit fucked up(in a bad way) and hectic in places :oops:
but i done i t on audacity so have chopped the bit out and exported it as a .wav

but when i tried to play the burnt cd it wasn't having it in a normal cd player :confused:
and wtf is Ogg vorbis

does it need to be .aiff?
ta

zog said:
think yourself lucky you've had one!
zog if you still havnt got one and as you kindly sent me one, I'll send you a copy of mine if you want.......

I'm still owed a cd whos ment to me sending theres to WD17??

Back
Top Bottom