Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Reggae mix.

Numbers

an ting!
Right so... bit of fun please.

I know there are some proper Urb reggae people out there and there's some of the greatest mixes/sets from our DJ fam already. But help me put together an/the ultimate Urban75 Reggae selection please.

It may not work but I'm going to select track 1 and tag in another Urban poster to select track 2, who I ask will select a song and then tag in another Urban poster for track 3... etc. (post suggestions all you like but track list will only be the posters tagged) in order.

Obvs there's so much of a choice and it's a muthafucka to choose one, but try please.

For me...

The Ethiopians - She Is My Girl from the Owner Fe De Yard album to start things off. This song has a massive place in Casa Numbers, part of the foundations of us and our relationship.

klang for track number 2 please :cool:

Can I make it up with a tune?
No :(

"It may not work but I'm going to select track 1 and tag in another Urban poster to select track 2, who I ask will select a song and then tag in another Urban poster for track 3... etc. (post suggestions all you like but track list will only be the posters tagged) in order."

IF tagged back in then yes.

In a spirit of optimism and because there've already been some superb songs posted here, I'd like to bump this thread with a fabulous vocal delivery over the Melody Life (and doubtless many another) riddim:

(& I tag Fozzie Bear to continue this Urban mix, should he be so inclined)

Back
Top Bottom