Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

Well.....not that keen on dressing up, but maybe some face paint....you?
I’ve never dressed up for a ToF night

There’s usually a face painting lady who put the donations towards the charity she and her husband run so them if the queue isn’t too long

It was NOT what I was expecting.
I was expecting old school jungle. This was some Jungle tech bullshit.

Also the crowd were super young.

Disappointing 😞
As an old person, I would have pure loved that night. FFF, S.Murk and Samurai Breaks!

It's not 1994 any more!

Got my ticket.
Going on my own as all my friends are wankers :D
And I’m a twat.

Hectic week, night out Friday, just needed a day off.
Instead of seeing that amazing line up, I went for a run, sunbathed and tidied my van. Pfft. I am old.

Phonox in Brixton have Ron Trent on a 8hr set tomorrow night. Just missed Marcellus Pittman there two weekends ago and now this but I'm ill and the children are with their dad Friday not Saturday. Bah.

Phonox in Brixton have Ron Trent on a 8hr set tomorrow night. Just missed Marcellus Pittman there two weekends ago and now this but I'm ill and the children are with their dad Friday not Saturday. Bah.
Wondering if this is possible if they close at 4. Will he start at 8pm? In that case if feeling better, could go for a few hours while the oldest babysits and youngest sleeps.

Jerome’s regular club night. You’ve probably met him!
Probably many years ago.
However I don't think his nights fall into my pedantically narrow sub genres of electronic music I want to dance to. No house for a start.
Probably too early pre Christmas but Bodyhammer on 2 Dec in Brixton.

Would anyone like a ticket to this:

Hardcore techno at Trinity, Bristol on Friday 10th November.

It's way too hardcore for me. I dunno what I was thinking 🤔

Chemical needs
Meduza
nogojones
BristolEcho
Riklet
Thanks. That would be up my street, but I'm in London that weekend.

Good to see Producer straight back at it after some serious health issues.

Would anyone like a ticket to this:

Hardcore techno at Trinity, Bristol on Friday 10th November.

It's way too hardcore for me. I dunno what I was thinking 🤔

Chemical needs
Meduza
nogojones
BristolEcho
Riklet
Hells yeah I would I love hardcore and hardtek! You sure that's ok??

DJ Producer is a fucking legend and good to see him doing better n playing again.

just got home from the ever excellent Apricot Ballroom night here in Sheffield.

So, I've seen this, it popped up. A venue I've been meaning to check out, heard some good things.

The night, they've booked red rack'em. who I remember used to post on the excellent dj history forum back in the day.

I was doing gigs and booking people at the time, he sent me a few cds which were actually pretty decent but I never got round to making the booking,

So this will be cool to catch him after all these years.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 06.39.46.png

Don't Christmas special is on December 16th, I shall be there for my one rave of the year :D

OOH! I'm so out of the loop these days, didn't even know he still played out. That would def be worth my one rave of the year, I even have enough hol to be able to take the beginning of the following week off :D

<goes off to start planning>

Edit: Also, Ceephax!!! Tickets bought :D

Last edited:
just got home from the ever excellent Apricot Ballroom night here in Sheffield.

So, I've seen this, it popped up. A venue I've been meaning to check out, heard some good things.

The night, they've booked red rack'em. who I remember used to post on the excellent dj history forum back in the day.

I was doing gigs and booking people at the time, he sent me a few cds which were actually pretty decent but I never got round to making the booking,

So this will be cool to catch him after all these years.

View attachment 398632
He's recently moved to Sheffield so should be playing semi regularly there now :)

I thought I'd already posted about my upcoming night here, but it seems I hadn't :facepalm: I know it's well last minute, but if anyone's around in Leeds this Saturday, it will hopefully be ace. Italo/breaks/nonsense from Il Bosco, followed by Chicago/Detroit-esque techno madness from John Heckle. And me (probably playing some electro - haven't decided yet!)

1700001855834.png

Resident Advisor have made us their pick of the week, which is nice! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom