Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

my ex went to the lucky cloud loft party in london on sunday, which I think is virtually the same as the apricot thing up here, (never been). they also use a klipschorn system.

she is always banging on about how good it is, I asked her to take some pics.

this is what she sent back. ffs!

332406333_2834693963333870_5298767423505721542_n.jpg

I’ve been to one Lucky Cloud Loft party with David Mancuso. Thought it was shite tbh.
I do like the KEINE FOTO rule though. Keeps it more special
mancuso played did he?

how long ago was that?

Collen Murphy did 7 hours on sunday.

I got a feeling that this is gonna be a bit too disco for me.

depends who the guest is I guess

too quiet
this is why im curious about the soundsystem - id like to see how big it is and if it tumps
the one photo from the venue i could find shows a random stack of black boxes
stack.png

if there was a venue with a proven amazing soundsystem i would make a trip - surprisingly rare in this day and age

Greg Wilson is boooorrrring though. Always plays the same festival re-edits set. Never stops banging on about being the first DJ on telly or whatevs

Last set of his I listened to was from a recent Glasto and it’s almost as if he’s prerecorded his set, though he likes to bring a reel-to-reel to show he isn’t (someone should tell him about Ableton/Traktor)
I mean I probably wouldn't go somewhere just to hear Greg Wilson, but I am spoiled for choice.

You still coming up in March for the acid night?

Tempted

• The Cause '5 Years' Part 2: Masters At Work present 'MAW Lost Tapes'  - Flyer front'5 Years' Part 2: Masters At Work present 'MAW Lost Tapes'  - Flyer front

• Our '5 Years' celebrations reach boiling point with perhaps THE most important and iconic House music artists' of all time, Masters At Work. Across 4 hours they present 'MAW Lost Tapes' an exclusive performance showcasing unreleased and forthcoming music. With features on 1000s of productions across 32 years the duo's output is endless, backed up by the recent unearthing of hours of unreleased material, presenting 'MAW Lost Tapes'. As part of our fifth birthday celebrations theLouie Vega & Kenny Dope will join us for a full day & night bash which will see them take over the decks with a special sunset set in our warehouse space. This will mark the first time to experience these never before heard tracks in an intimate, underground club setting. Away from the shine of the major festivals and international super clubs and in 'The Cause' fashion, we strip things back, no fuss, all eyes on MaW.
There's a second release of cheapish tickets for this

Back
Top Bottom