Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

I've got club nights and tickets lined up for the next few weekends......unfortunately I'm experiencing low mood atm which makes it hard to leave the house sometimes.

Added to that there are tons of freshers everywhere and I'm an intolerant old bag atm 😆

Nothing super exciting but I'm gonna go to this for a bop, mostly so I can stalk Ross Allen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-200736.png
    Screenshot_20220927-200736.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Same lol, I'm off to this in a minute.

Cybotron [live - UK exclusive]
The Orb [live]
808 State [live]
Marshall Jefferson
DJ Pierre
Jon Dasilva
DJ Paulette
Justin Robertson
Room Two by Faith:
Graeme Park
Smokin Jo
Terry Farley
Stuart Patterson
Dave Jarvis
The Haçienda will take the reins on October 29th with a rare performance from techno supergroup Cybotron [live]
The supergroup led by Detroit pioneer Juan Atkins will take the crowd through a techno-infused day-into-night experience alongside some of the finest legacy acts known to electronic music: The Orb [live], 808 State [live], Marshall Jefferson, DJ Pierre, Jon Dasilva, DJ Paulette and Justin Robertson.
Room two host will be Faith, the iconic London party with more than two decades of music services. Headed up by Graeme Park, Smokin Jo, Terry Farley, Stuart Patterson and Dave Jarvis.

I'm not sure if it'll appeal to many, but it looks like I'm off to this in October
View attachment 338748

Any northern people know what kable club is like?
Well that was the best night out I had in years. I'm absolutely broken and need a few days laying down.

9 hours of totally brutal, fist pumping hardcore and gabber. Amazingly friendly crowd from all over the country and a few from Europe. Bryan Fury and The Outside Agency were wild.

I went to a few house music parties over the summer and could barely get up the enthusiasm to dance. My step counter thing registered over 50,000 steps this night and most of them would have been me just jumping up and down fist pumping.

Can't wait for the next one.

shame.

didn't we go to one of those years ago at the 1001?
Good remembrancing! It was some young dub thing for sure.

As an aside I wish I got to hear about more small soundsystem dances....there used to be a website but last I looked it went into disuse.

Nothing posted on there.... Would love to go to a little back room 20 in attendance dance

Good remembrancing! It was some young dub thing for sure.

As an aside I wish I got to hear about more small soundsystem dances....there used to be a website but last I looked it went into disuse.

Nothing posted on there.... Would love to go to a little back room 20 in attendance dance
they been down since the pandemic....used to be a good recourse.

Gagging for a night out of dancing but cannot find a thing. London, house or techno, pref with a Detroit slant. Feels like Detroit doesn't do London since the pandemic. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom