Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

Went to Printworks last night. Never been before. Quite liked it as a venue. Plenty of space.
Sound was pretty good although with it being techno couldn’t tell what the bass was truly like.
Would go again.

Went to Printworks last night. Never been before. Quite liked it as a venue. Plenty of space.
Sound was pretty good although with it being techno couldn’t tell what the bass was truly like.
Would go again.

I went too - was excellent.... Jeff Mills was the highlight but cracking tunes all day really. I'd definitely be up for going again....

I went too - was excellent.... Jeff Mills was the highlight but cracking tunes all day really. I'd definitely be up for going again....
We left after about half an hour of Mills but only because we were well tired (old and drunk). Would've liked to had heard whole set but just couldn't manage it.
And yeah, music was good throughout :thumbs:
Decent crowd and didn't feel out of place as 45 year old throwing shapes. Also, despite what I thought might be a huge corporate type affair, there were plenty of people twatted and smoking weed on the dance floor which just makes it all feel a little bit more 'real' IYKWIM

Also there last night at Printworks, great venue and all that but didnt ever feel like the night got going. Its been several years since I last went clubbing but last night just felt a bit too well done and organised.

Ah, man. Rubbish. It was always gonna be popular, but didnt realise it had sold out. Got mine a while ago now...there's a London gig the night before/after. Tried that?

Ah, man. Rubbish. It was always gonna be popular, but didnt realise it had sold out. Got mine a while ago now...there's a London gig the night before/after. Tried that?
Have posted on the FB wall for the Leeds gig I vaguely know one of the guys in the support band, but not well enough to ask for guest list.
Not gonna bother going all the way to London for a gig. Maybe when i was in my twenties.

seen this, "inner city electronic" in leeds, 1st & 2nd june.

line up includes

uk-0601-1190512-1268586-front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom