Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

Alexei Mozgovoi - Ghost battalion bigwig ambushed with extreme predge.

Some controversial comments made during a trial. The vid is online, but no subs.

Here he is with our Brazilian loon pal.

View attachment 71813

Another example of why you need salt when watching state news outlet the BBC, this from VICE news...

from about 5:50

Mosgovoi is certainly a social conservative mind, but what's happened in the BBC article above is a wilful attempt to mislead, and typical of the style in my opinion.

Dunno if Mosgovoi was fash but it should require more than a snap of a bored looking celeb (of sorts) standing next to yet another adoring/supporting fan to be meaningful. There must be better evidence than that facebook-faire around to make your link?

eta: just to be clear, I'm not saying your claim Mosgovoi was fash or something is false, but the standard of linking recently (and worryingly, by the people that bbackdoor and browse our address books it seems) is quite poor these days. Bloke A once spoke to Bloke B who also had Bloke C on his address book who once appeared in a selfie with Bloke D. I blame the internet for this sort of lazy linking.

Last edited:
IP8Zbu.jpg

44k12p.jpg

U6Q6Sl.jpg

lJ9UGr.jpg

QRasyQ.jpg

Can't paste all of them on my phone but here you are

Anyone know anything about this цска group?

copliker butchersapron seventh bullet

Last edited:
The celebration thing is a joke from way back on this thread, one that centred on the use of the old imperial colours (by Russian nationalists including the far-right).

Can't read it all, looks like it's done in the style of old Church Slavonic. Part of it says Russians and Serbs...
Russians and Serbs, brothers forever.

CSKA and Partizan hooligan groups are friends. Nazi thugs, whole eastern europe is full of that shit. Big subculture. Actually, whole europe is full of that shit. Especially on motorways, people who hitchhike see it often

Russians and Serbs, brothers forever.

CSKA and Partizan hooligan groups are friends. Nazi thugs, whole eastern europe is full of that shit. Big subculture. Actually, whole europe is full of that shit. Especially on motorways, people who hitchhike see it often
Huge contingent of wisla sharks over with lazio for the rome derby today, lots of sharks stickers around nw london as well

A bit more on that Brazilian loon.

Team Vikernes is a group of French and Brazilian pro-Russian rebels led by Rafael Lusvarghi (see previous: The Viking of Donbas).

“Who is Vikernes?” I asked.

“You don’t know who he is?” asked Rafael Lusvarghi, almost hurt.

Varg Vikernes was popular in the Norwegian black metal scene, famous for burning churches and condemned for the stabbing of Mayhem guitarist Øystein Aarseth. Vikernes advocated white nationalism and traditional paganism (yes, that’s for real).

“And… you like this guy?” I ask, hesitantly.

Lusvarghi loves him. It’s one of his heroes.

On the other hand i've seen some pro latvian nazi bollocks today and yesterday too, but a nice bit of anti fash graffiti.

Amazing news out of Kiev . Poroshenko has just awarded saakhishvili Ukrainian citizenship , and appointed him governor of Odessa . Handy for him because he's wanted in Georgia for embezzlement , fraud , theft and all sorts of abuses of office . With an extradition warrant out for him .

Some locals have reacted by pinning red ties with his name on to various bits of street furniture . In a reference to his penchant for publicly eating his tie when under pressure .

It'll end well , no doubt . Safe pair of hands there .

Dunno if Mosgovoi was fash but it should require more than a snap of a .

Of course he wasn't , he was a Russian , which is the net best thing . And it's presumably why we have a page full of wholly unrelated random pics , unrelated to either him or ukraine, making the seeming point Russians are nazis . In apparent response to your post claiming the evidence for this accusation was threadbare in the extreme.

Back
Top Bottom