Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

You say "loon", I say "pro-Russian conspiracy theorist", he says "brave truth-speaker".
Potayto-potahto.

Should I assume that you on the other hand are an 'Anti-Russian conspiracy theorist", though you will say "No tolerance for Conspiraloon scum"?

So, remarking on the use of bullshit and omission by the established powers in the media has become a revolutionary act.

Last edited:
From last month but thought it is worth posting up.

Captured Kiev soldiers and an officer paraded around Donetsk for angry locals after earlier shelling (the airport had been lost by then).

Casually Red wishes he was Givi.

Somali is a rebel 'battalion.'

Uncensored version (corpses) here.

From last month but thought it is worth posting up.

Captured Kiev soldiers and an officer paraded around Donetsk for angry locals after earlier shelling (the airport had been lost by then).

Casually Red wishes he was Givi.

Somali is a rebel 'battalion.'

Uncensored version (corpses) here.

Yeah I saw this. Still hope Givi and the people of the Donbas prevail. War is ugly, which is why only fucktards and the Americans think it's a good idea.

Here's another from the summer iirc...

PTSD or Steel-balls, who knows. Same thing probably.

Russian forces moving into the Ukraine...

45.si.jpg

The usual old bollocks with which we find our reality shaped really, details here:
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/26973/53/

it's weird, people say i'm pro-Russian (and to be fair I've nowt against them in principal). Really.... I just don't like being maniuplated, just so that some fancy fuck can have another (in some way... one supposes) 'useful' war.

Yeah I saw this. Still hope Givi and the people of the Donbas prevail. War is ugly, which is why only fucktards and the Americans think it's a good idea.

Here's another from the summer iirc...

PTSD or Steel-balls, who knows. Same thing probably.

So fucking manly. If only there were more proper men.

So fucking manly. If only there were more proper men.

I didn't say anything about manhood. Don't make me start posting vids about the girls and women in the Donbas who have taken up the gun in order to defend themselves from the relentlessly hostile capitol.

Your friends in Azov Battalion don't care one way or the other re the sexual identity of these working class twats who dare tooppose the narrative of the Gaurdian et al, so long as pro-Russian scum and their Putin-loving-ilk get the fuck out the way so Bidens son can get to business who cares right.

Excellent. For anyone not following too closely he's just called me a a nazi. Whilst posting hero-worship of people working hand in hand with fascists.

Hero worshi... were's your hero worship?

Considering anyone who questions the Guardian Consensus on Ukraine therefore loves Putin and wants to have his babies, why should I not assume that you are a paid up Ukr Cyborg Uberman who wants to see Putins vast democracy-hating spy-poisoning homophobic Asiatic hordes repelled at the gates of Europe?

Glory to Ukraine!

Last edited:
Excellent. For anyone not following too closely he's just called me a a nazi. Whilst posting hero-worship of people working hand in hand with fascists.

By the way to other readers I think I should point out that the officer being given a hard time in seventh bullets link- he's neglected to mention that this is a high ranking nazi in the Punishment formations sent to crush the East, he's Number 3 in Pravy Sektor, taken prisoner in Donetsk Airport from where they have been shelling civilians for month after never mentioned by C4 or whatever month. You can bet it's quite personal... the other soldiers are treated less roughly but the whole thing does not conform with the Geneva Conventions re the treatment of prisoners.

The scenes where the NAF parade these men through the streets I found pretty heartbreaking, especially all those women and that old man crying with rage and demanding to know why the Ukrainian troops choose to come to the east and shell civilians... and have done for months. Whole thing is very grim. In the western media these people don't even seem to exist, their suffering is not reportrd... from here they're all just Russian invaders and terrorrists.

Interested though in any information that actually sheds light and context on aprons claim that Givi and co 'work with fascists'.

Last edited:
that not a brave band of rebels thats the russian military machine :(
Dodgy facists vs dodgy ex spook with a pentacht for radioactive cups of tea

See, this post sez it all. This times the population of Five-Eyes, Germany and France. You could click on the link and read all the details about what bollocks this picture is, the story behind it, the blatant attempt at manipulation that this picture represents and is well representative of, all that rich depth of what happened in what order, who sent what, who did what etc. None of that means squat because all likesfish in this case knows is 'it's a picture of Russian tanks invading Ukraine'. That's pretty much the situation with the whole thing from day one, probably as far back as the first 'Orange Revolution'.

Even the polonium things looks far more like a whacky conspiracy theory than a realistic portrayal of events to people who know anything about advanced intelligence/security services, their methods and their deeply conservative nature. Like imagining MI6 as a guild of deadly assassins that go around knocking off troublemakers by use of flame-throwers and samurai swords. All very James Bond but I doubt the common understanding here in the UK has much to do with the truth, just like I don't have much time for all that "9/11 - Inside Job" stuff. If the Russian spooks wanted to kill a spy who turned against them I doubt they'd muck about with a messy 'weapon' they can barely maintain control of. Or be ashamed to say that they had killed, god knows Obama isn't shy about his robots and kill-lists, he doesn't think he's done anything wrong at all regardless of collateral damage.

Fuck conspiracy theories anyway, who needs 9/11 conspiracies compared to what these bastards do out in the open in plain sight, killing hundreds and thousands while millions nod along saying 'tut tut tut, those horrid <current-target-here>, what is to be done by we and our NATO allies'.

Last edited:
http://www.spiegel.de/international...portunity-for-peace-in-ukraine-a-1018326.html
The problem has four syllables: Debaltseve. German Chancellor Angela Merkel can now pronounce it without difficulties, as can French President François Hollande. Debaltseve proved to be one of the thorniest issues during the negotiations in Minsk on Wednesday night and into Thursday. Indeed, the talks almost completely collapsed because of Debaltseve. Ultimately, Debaltseve may end up torpedoing the deal that was worked out in the end.
Falling oil prices don't scare Russian energy firms
CNBC. Friday, 13 Feb 2015
The currency point is key: Russian energy companies' expenditures are largely conducted in rubles because there is a strong local oilfield services sector, and their revenues are dollar-denominated. So as the Russian currency has fallen against the dollar, the firms have been nearly totally insulated from oil's price decline.
Mamedov noted that at $110 oil and 33 rubles to the U.S. dollar, Russian upstream free cash flow for the companies his group covered was roughly the same as now, with oil near $60 and 60 rubles per U.S. dollar.
General Sir Richard Dannatt condemns armoured vehicle transfer to Ukraine
Telegraph 14 Feb 2015

I don't hold out much hope for a political resolution

Last edited:
Stop the War Coalition are apparently backing a demo outside the US embassy under the title "Stop NATO's War on Ukraine" - as though the Russians were there on holiday.

Stwc are a joke tho innit?

Defenders of Muslims, unless you're living in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia... It doesn't matter so much if armoured vehicles block off your village and soldiers ransack your home, maybe even give you a good hiding and arrest you. The expensive deathtrap at Sochi needed defending, the one built on the graves of massacred Circassians, but their descendants are in league with Ali Abu Mukhammad, so...

Back
Top Bottom