Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

I'm well able to spot who the fascists are. Come up with some proof that the people who died in the fire or were beaten to death after jumping from higher floors, by fascists, were fascists as well please.

Has anyone said they were?

Still waiting for that post of mine where I said the stickers on the Kiev lamp posts was incontrovertible proof BTW.

I'm well able to spot who the fascists are. Come up with some proof that the people who died in the fire or were beaten to death after jumping from higher floors, by fascists, were fascists as well please.
Why? I haven't claimed that they're fascists. Can you spot any fascists on those pics posted by fw me and others above? Can you point them out please?

DSC_0848.jpg

Another celebration. How do you think the flag in the middle got into the middle of this happy event? Maybe its an ancient sign of good luck?

Jim, you've nearly 200 posts on this thread. You've said nothing in those posts and only demonstrated that your display of public anti-fascism is inconsistent weak not genuine and easily seen through. The lady doth anti-facist too much.

This is what happened last night. Carried out by the Right Sector. And its loads more relevant then what colour a flag was.

Reading back - wow. Assertion of fact followed by a justification for a fascism of the comrades, all welcome, colours be damned. All in
it together against the common enemy. Pure bandera logic.

So that photo was posted on that forum on 4th October 2011. How is it relevant to what happened on Friday?

The claim has been made that that flag is for a 'celebration" that the people carrying that symbol can't really be fash as they are walking along with people with anti fascist banners, that it is actually for the 'people's republic of Odessa' and other such crap

Why can't people admit that there are fascists on both sides? I genuinely don't get it.

I recognise there are fascists on both sides. I still consider the politics in Ukraine to have been brought to crisis by US policy rather than Russian expansionism or revanchism. I think crisis itself serves US policy like a tool, because it's a pattern consistent with other events in recent history. All a very dangerous game.

I recognise there are fascists on both sides. I still consider the politics in Ukraine to have been brought to crisis be US policy, rather than Russian expansionism or revanchism.

I don't think it is as simple as that,I also think there was a far right Ukrainian nationalist movement long before the west got involved.

http://stopmartsinkevitch.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/occupy-pedofilyay-russian-nazism-in-ukraine/

Russian anti-gay neo-Nazi group 'occupy paedophilia' in Ukraine (they have also been filmed torturing black kids in Russia)

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/1...ck-south-african-student-latest-attack-video/

I am not sure about the source but look at the links

The Russian Neo-nazi group has also begun exporting their anti-gay movement to the nearby Ukraine. Their infamous leader, Maxim Martsinkevich (aka “Tesak”, i.e. “Cleaver”) has just completed his Ukrainian tour where he personally captured and tortured two 16-year-old gay boys, calling them “pedophiles,” according to Spectrum Human Rights:

I don't think it is as simple as that,I also think there was a far right Ukrainian nationalist movement long before the west got involved.

I don't think anything I said there implies simplicity... US policies being a deciding factor in among a mess of many factors. 5 billion dollars of effort, the theatre of the occupation of a political square, principles of no negotiation etc. Adds up to a considerable effect on what was already a muddle.

http://stopmartsinkevitch.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/occupy-pedofilyay-russian-nazism-in-ukraine/

Russian anti-gay neo-Nazi group 'occupy paedophilia' in Ukraine (they have also been filmed torturing black kids in Russia)

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/1...ck-south-african-student-latest-attack-video/

I am not sure about the source but look at the links

Just been looking at some of the links on that occupy paedophilia page, there's some crossover (dont want to exaggerate it though) between right sector etc and the Russian far right/separatists too (read the article I posted a few pages back from Romea about people joining right sector then becoming disillusioned and joining Russian far right groups

Back
Top Bottom