Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

U75 northern meet. June 23rd. Do you wanna camp?

Who wants to camp on the weekend of June 23rd in Hebden Bridge?

• Total voters

If you aren't sure about being able to commit to having a disobedient, destructive, attention demanding, time and money consuming animal in your life for the next 15 years, I'll happily lend you a/some children for a couple of weeks and you can see what it's like.

Or you can have the goat. It's vile, err... I mean it's lovely. It comes with £500, or whatever sum will get it out of my life.

I'm still a maybe for camping. I wont know until closer to the date as my kids grandparents live in HB and may be there or may be not at the moment.:hmm:

Either way I'll be there with or without kid/s who may be staying with their lovely grandparents or may be staying in a field in Yorkshire with some folk their dad met on the internet.

I know which option they're most excited about :D

Excellent - tea, milk, two sugars please. And if you could sort out a sausage, egg (runny) and black pudding sarnie for about 7.30am that would be fantastic.

You're a star. :thumbs:

Id love to - but im on a vegan, raw food, windfall fruitarian diet (it is hebden bridge after all) - so its a plate of acorns, some moss and a maggoty apple served on a peice of bark washed down with rain water. Enjoy!

Excellent - tea, milk, two sugars please. And if you could sort out a sausage, egg (runny) and black pudding sarnie for about 7.30am that would be fantastic.

You're a star. :thumbs:
I'll be having one of these! But.....I'm horrible in the morning till I have had a coffee and a shit. But after that.....can guarantee I won't be getting up before 9.......

Back
Top Bottom