Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Twitter changes policy after blocking Biden story.

Heads of two tech giants - Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) and Jack Dorsey (Twitter) will now testify over alleged censorship of the Hunter Biden article that appeared in the NY post.

Poor sub-editing - should read "Desperate Republicans call in tech overlords as they flail around trying to make their legless story stand up." These Russian hackers are really letting standards slip.

Maybe you’ll agree with this former Twitter and Google executive on how to deal with Trump?

ah one day Marty1 will explain why he spends most of his time on here promoting trump or spreading conspiracy ballocks about his opponents

this is not the thread for it so might as well be closed or the OP banned from it

Maybe you’ll agree with this former Twitter and Google executive on how to deal with Trump?

I strongly disagree, trump should tweet more. Every time he tweets he makes things worse for himself, none of his bellowing on there will win him a single new voter.
Like this gem earlier today, which i'm sure will lose him a lot of women who just aren't actually that into being assumed to be massive segregationists.
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 17.05.52.png

Reactions: Ax^
‘Will now testify’ lol. To whom. Also more importantly just a reminder that nobody gives the tiniest of shits whether bidens son tried to set up a meeting between some foreigners and his dad to make money . Nobody. It’s a gnats fart in the hurricane of nepotism and corruption that is the First Family.

Really? I had no idea that you spoke for everybody.

Isn't the second debate on today with the mic mute feature being introduced? I think it’s fair to assume Trump is going to bring this up in addition to the story’s initial big tech censorship.

Really? I had no idea that you spoke for everybody.

Isn't the second debate on today with the mic mute feature being introduced? I think it’s fair to assume Trump is going to bring this up in addition to the story’s initial big tech censorship.
Well i suppose you're right, some people do give a shit, or pretend to, like you, but they are all of them trump voters already so it doesn't matter does it, wont change a thing.

If the big censored laptop story is true it amounts to what exactly - the son told these ukranian businessmen that he could set up a meeting with his dad, who was then the vice president. That is the story? Nobody is claiming that any meetings actually happened or anything ? It is laughable honestly, as dirt, i'm sure you can see that.

Last edited:
I think it’s fair to assume Trump is going to bring this up in addition to the story’s initial big tech censorship.
Hope he does, it'll remind most people how they'd much prefer him to either learn some manners or shut the fuck up.

Poor sub-editing - should read "Desperate Republicans call in tech overlords as they flail around trying to make their legless story stand up." These Russian hackers are really letting standards slip.

The Director of National Intelligence has stated that Hunter Biden’s newly surfaced emails are not part of any Russian disinformation campaign - instead blaming Democrat Adam Schiff for spreading that as a without evidence conspiracy theory 🤷‍♂️

I strongly disagree, trump should tweet more. Every time he tweets he makes things worse for himself, none of his bellowing on there will win him a single new voter.
Like this gem earlier today, which i'm sure will lose him a lot of women who just aren't actually that into being assumed to be massive segregationists.
View attachment 235417

does this mean he keep black people in the inter cities

:hmm:

The Director of National Intelligence has stated that Hunter Biden’s newly surfaced emails are not part of any Russian disinformation campaign - instead blaming Democrat Adam Schiff for spreading that as a without evidence conspiracy theory 🤷‍♂️
Trump appointee does his bidding? You astonish me.

does this mean he keep black people in the inter cities

:hmm:
of course thats what it means. Maybe when he hears that theres a group called 'suburban women' who are leaving him in droves he pictures some lady from the 1950s, which to fair i do a bit too.

Reactions: Ax^
Well i suppose you're right, some people do give a shit, or pretend to, like you, but they are all of them trump voters already so it doesn't matter does it, wont change a thing.

If the big censored laptop story is true it amounts to what exactly - the son told these ukranian businessmen that he could set up a meeting with his dad, who was then the vice president. That is the story? Nobody is claiming that any meetings actually happened or anything ? It is laughable honestly, as dirt, i'm sure you can see that.

It’s like a re-run of 2016 - back then there was the Anthony Weiner laptop scandal.

The script writers seem to be rehashing old material for 2020.

It’s like a re-run of 2016 - back then there was the Anthony Weiner laptop scandal.

The script writers seem to be rehashing old material for 2020.

So i've got it right? thats the whole laptop story?

Why do you think this total nothing about some emails on the son's laptop is what the president most wants to talk about just before an election after being in power for four years ? Any idea what his plans are for the next four years ?

Why do you think this total nothing about some emails on the son's laptop is what the president most wants to talk about just before an election after being in power for four years ? Any idea what his plans are for the next four years ?
MAGA obviously

No idea, there’s too many allegations flying around at the moment - some of which are very disturbing.

Fwiu, there may be an investigation into all this but it wouldn’t come to any conclusions until after the election.

Don’t think anyone can predict how any of this will turn out, but I think tonight’s debate will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom