Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transgender is it just me that is totally perplexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is disingenuous because the language you use in this debate, such as the way you phrased post 4494, shows that for you it is clear that the price of admission to discussion is to demand that we accept 'trans women are men'.

Well, no.

Please explain how 'trans women are women'.

Fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

What? My question? It was a serious question.

and actually if everyones hormone levels were tested not many women would actually fit in the peak woman band
If sex is a spectrum, then 'trans women' are not women.

#justsayin'

you dunno wtf you're talking about tho, you dont even have a basic grasp of biology, I cant argue with this low intelligence.

and actually if everyones hormone levels were tested not many women would actually fit in the peak woman band

you dunno wtf you're talking about tho, you dont even have a basic grasp of biology, I cant argue with this low intelligence.

Sex is not based on hormone levels, it's based on reproductive class. Please find me a single instance of someone with a male reproductive system who has ever has one of their own eggs fertilised, conceived and gestated a child.

Sex is not based on hormone levels, it's based on reproductive class. Please find me a single instance of someone with a male reproductive system who has ever has one of their own eggs fertilised, conceived and gestated a child.

fuck off this is crap if you knew what you were talking about you wouldnt have said this because you'd know it'd make you look thick as shit.

Ah - ok, soz.

Well, that article (meant to foster dialogue) leading to a flamestorm was a good example. We also get a lot of it on here.

This is where I get stuck. How do you begin the conversation wihtout defining terms?

I haven't twisted them. You set the boundaries and imply this as a result.

No, I really did not. I asked for a single instance of someone with a male reproductive system who has ever has one of their own eggs fertilised, conceived and gestated a child, which I again have done above. This does not preclude women who are infertile, nor does it imply 'trans women are women'.

No, I really did not. I asked for a single instance of someone with a male reproductive system who has ever has one of their own eggs fertilised, conceived and gestated a child, which I again have done above. This does not preclude women who are infertile, nor does it imply 'trans women are women'.

that dont make women women you fucking idiot.

yer a fucking idiot

how can someone actually be this thick??

do a gcse biology refresher or something, jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom