Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Trans Day Of Visibility

As much as anything my issue was that you posted it just after some posts talking about the high suicide rate among trans-people, really not the place/time for such a joke.

Hang on they've apologised not made excuses. I don't see why people shouldn't take them at their word, I've seen no other evidence that Skyfallsz is dodgy in any way.
Hmmm.. Benefit of the doubt then.

As much as anything my issue was that you posted it just after some posts talking about the high suicide rate among trans-people, really not the place/time for such a joke.

I didn't realise that, I was just in a still drunk from last night state and I came to this website and it said 'visibility' and i thought 'oh 'invisibility'

What people with those issues go through does seem awful and I really didn't want to offend people. I obviously did, by being stupid, so I apologise and I won't post on this thread anymore

was the top of the page for me, just logged on, saw the thread, clicked to last page and saw that went heh saw everyone having fucking kittens about it and went lighten up

are we really not allowed to find anything funny anymore? cus that is dry.

15 years of watching you bully people. Anyway i'm out for today.

I aint bullied people I've posted things online in a public domain that some people didnt like. bullying suggests a campaign much like the one you are doing. y'know, following people across threads for no other reason but to stick the knife in.

but whatever... you've decided, so it's true.

and I've barely been here for the last 3.5, so adjust your maths cus yer files are wrong.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You've been here longer than me. And bullies always have excuses for their shitty behaviour. And lastly I'm not following you around you narcissistic prick. Believe me I've got better things to do.

Bullshit. You've been here longer than me. And bullies always have excuses for their shitty behaviour. And lastly I'm not following you around you narcissistic prick. Believe me I've got better things to do.

go and do them then?

the thing about me being here longer than you doesnt even make sense. I've barely posted here for the last 3.5 years.

sorry, i was wrong on this one, i am not going to argue with you because this is not the time or place.

I didn't realise that, I was just in a still drunk from last night state and I came to this website and it said 'visibility' and i thought 'oh 'invisibility'

What people with those issues go through does seem awful and I really didn't want to offend people. I obviously did, by being stupid, so I apologise and I won't post on this thread anymore
you don't have to not post here, but if it was a genuine mistake can you please delete?

you don't have to not post here, but if it was a genuine mistake can you please delete?

I've just edited the post. Like I said the whole trans thing is something that I absolutely have no interest or connection to, I regret posting that I just thought that the idea of a load of invisible people having a demonstration was a Gary Larson sort of joke to make

lol listen to yourself.

I aint gonna let myself get angry about this. you dont believe it. ok then.

I aint gonna fight about this, you well cant see what a major dick yer being right now.

it's not my problem that some people are too dense to read between lines.

ok so I never related it to myself by saying I was gonna talk to my therapist then, my bad, must have imagined typing that bit.

sorry your utter refusal to think about anything but yourself has blinded this.

thanks, btw. feel well great now.

Back
Top Bottom