Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory Leadership contest 2022

That’s it?
He’s not going to even explain to the members how come he’s got the 100 but decided to fuck off instead?
Of course not. How would that serve his interests.

He never even stood, remember. And I doubt he ever went on the record about the 100. Left that to 'Dudders' and all the other suckers he has running around for him.

ETA: Sorry, I see he is claiming 102 votes. Lying his arse off to the last. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, the whole thing's ultimately depressing as fuck

i mean if that oleaginous Manchurian candidate Sunak wins expect the delivery of the far-right economics that Truss lacked the credibility or intelligence to deliver. Expecvt the majority of the remaining slavers in the Tory party to clap like seals as more people's lives are made utterly miserable.

Sunak + Hunt
___________ x Mainstream Media = "Competence"
Tory MPs

is a very 2022 equation I have to say. And one guaranteed to produce a remarkably wrong answer.

You just have to hope English (& some Welsh) folk stop voting for the bastards. They'll be wiped out in Scotland even if the Trussterfuck is succeeded by a functioning hologram of Lord Wellington with the voice of Winston Churchill. Recent weeks have shown hopeful signs.

• Sad
Reactions: Sue

Hahahaha.

Upholding traditional Tory values.

nevermind-gotta-go.gif

So is the argument he's trying to sell essentially "once I had the 100 nominations (definitely did, btw), I thought Rishi and Penny would agree to make me PM, but they didn't, so I have decided to do what they will not and step aside, for the good of the party/country"..?

Back
Top Bottom