Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Top Gear 2016 who should the presenters be?

Actually, on a serious note it would be great to have motorbikes included, and have someone like James Toseland or Foggy as one of the presenters. :cool:

The celebrity lap bit may need a pretty heavy insurance premium though... :eek: :D

Actually, on a serious note it would be great to have motorbikes included, and have someone like James Toseland or Foggy as one of the presenters. :cool:

The celebrity lap bit may need a pretty heavy insurance premium though... :eek: :D

I'd go for that, although my vote would go for Jamie Whitham - nowhere near as celebrated a rider but he's always been excellent on EuroSport's superbike coverage. An enthusiastic, over-excitable Huddersfield accent is always good :)

They could do a "Star on a reasonably priced ZX-R" section too when they get a celeb biker on too.

Perhaps we should bet on who it will be because I very much doubt they will have the same lineup next year, if they even show the last three programs of this series at all that is ..

I'd go for that, although my vote would go for Jamie Whitham - nowhere near as celebrated a rider but he's always been excellent on EuroSport's superbike coverage. An enthusiastic, over-excitable Huddersfield accent is always good :)

They could do a "Star on a reasonably priced ZX-R" section too when they get a celeb biker on too.
Nice.

I'd go for "Star on a reasonably priced GSX-R" though. :cool:

I am so used to the TG format I find it hard to think what, assuming Clarkson goes to C4 or Sky or whatever, a new program could comprise.

Prince Harry, Jack Whitehall, Rod Liddle and Martin Roberts from "Homes under the Hammer".

Top quality banter is assured.

It seems Chris Evans has ruled himself out as a Top Gear host, and May has been noncommittal about staying on the program. Perhaps the last two episodes will not get made nor the Scandinavian live shows.

Back
Top Bottom