The Third Man wins... what else there?
I remember Carry on Cabby being good :hmm:

I guess A Matter of LIfe and Death is one a lot of people rate
matter-of-life-and-death.jpg

39 steps was on tv yesterday and that was fun

WHAT ELSE??

Went The Day Well?

It Happened Here

theres loads of powell and pressburger ones that evryone rates too but I only saw whisky galore and that was yeeeeeears ago but everyone else seems to big that team up

e2a and on looking that one ealing anyway but they get bare love as well.

ive seen it, dont remember it being bnw though. so get your facts straight :mad:
...errr, just looked at clips and theyre all black and white. very strange :hmm:
anyhow i mean like totally old films, not arty black and white stuff
not sure what smiley goes next
this one :p

and yeah its an interesting film - flawed but good stab
Quatermass?

ive seen it, dont remember it being bnw though. so get your facts straight :mad:
...errr, just looked at clips and theyre all black and white. very strange :hmm:
anyhow i mean like totally old films, not arty black and white stuff
not sure what smiley goes next
this one :p

and yeah its an interesting film - flawed but good stab
I think the appropriate smiley here is :oops: if you can't remember if films are black and white or not :p

They were still making black and white feature films well into the 1960s.

What's a "top film" ?

Kind Hearts and Coronets, The Innocents, Repulsion, The Cruel Sea, A Hard Day's Night, This Sporting Life, The Criminal, The Servant, I Know Where I'm Going, Gaslight, Dead of Night, The Dam Busters, Culloden, Night of the Demon, A Diary for Timothy, It Always Rains on Sunday, Oh Mr Porter, Green For Danger, The Fallen Idol, A Canterbury Tale, The Maggie, Night of the Eagle, The Small Back Room, The Nanny, The Spy Who Came In From The Cold

Back
Top Bottom