Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

Okay sorry if I offended you mate u seem like a nice bloke on your profile. Wish you the best in life ur an amazing person I hope you get married and have a really nice life x

You still here?

I keep checking in on you to see if you have been banned yet.

sigh

I'll check on you later on......

SLY refused service my a restaurant in Milton Keynes. Who says it’s a city with no heart?

Fash on fash

COME ON DOWN TO MFI FOR OUR UNBEATABLE BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL OFFERS ON ALL END-OF-LINE SOFAS, ARMCHAIRS, CORNER UNITS AND POUFFES

-vs-

OH HAI I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER AND I CAN'T STOP USING THIS AWESOME NEW APP WHICH ACTUALLY EARNS ME POINTS THAT GO TOWARDS VOUCHERS THAT I CAN REDEEM AT MAJOR RETAILERS JUST BY PLAYING GAMES ON MY PHONE - CHECK MY BIO FOR DETAILS

Goddard left the UK and fucked off to Thailand end of last year . He quoted a number of 'reasons' including , harassment by the state , being politically disenfranchised as there was no one he could vote for, cost of living , and a rather ironic mass immigration to the UK. He also said he'd been harassed by others in the far right and posted up a clip someone had made saying he was under surveillance.
Originally he said he wouldn't be returning but now says that as his banning order around parliament is coming to an end he's coming back.

In other news Lucy Brown is back on Twitter and now campaigning against Andrew Tate and toxic far right male culture including supporting Lauren Southern the American alt/far righter who ended up marrying, becoming a trad wife and then a victim of domestic abuse.

Tommy Robinson is a naughty boy

(Also, Lauren Southern is still far right, she's just courting TERFs now.)

ETA: is Goddard the bloke behind the Manchester Collective? I used to see their stickers in my area saying shit like 'Never trust a lefty with your kids'. I wonder if my local far right activist is the same one who's been putting up anti-5G posters near the electrical station and promoting Christopher Chope's antivaxx campaign.

ETA: is Goddard the bloke behind the Manchester Collective? I used to see their stickers in my area saying shit like 'Never trust a lefty with your kids'. I wonder if my local far right activist is the same one who's been putting up anti-5G posters near the electrical station and promoting Christopher Chope's antivaxx campaign.
That does sound familiar

Yep, pretty sure that's the one, the fairly short list of his greatest hits also includes:
Self-styled “yellow vest” protester James Goddard has been fined £300 after being convicted of assaulting a photojournalist at a demo in Manchester.

Police officers were called to the courtroom after 29-year-old Goddard (pictured), who represented himself in court, surreptitiously held up a piece of paper with the words “Pussy coward leftist soy boy” on it as his victim began giving evidence in the witness box.

Police seized the piece of paper and were harangued as “bullies” and “jobsworths” by Goddard’s supporters in the public gallery at Manchester Magistrates’ Court today.

But District Judge Mark Hadfield chose not to pursue the matter as a contempt of court and continued proceedings after the photojournalist, Joel Goodman, indicated he was happy to continue giving evidence.

Thought so. He's such a fucking tool.

I used to be a member of anti-EDL Facebook groups back in the day and I remember the EDL had a splinter group called the Infidels composed of people who thought the EDL was too pro-Jewish. Goddard gives off Infidel vibes. Of course he thinks eating soy turns you into a woman.

Back
Top Bottom