Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tim Walz; time up?

krtek a houby

Anger is Hi-NRG

Tim Walz taught in China, in 1989.

This is welcomed by some over there and this is not welcomed by some over there.

How long before the Trump campaigners blame him for Tiananmen Square?

ETA: fixing atrocious spelling of Tiananmen

Last edited:
somewhere around here i opined that whichever governor guy was chosen as VP to harris would face rightwing gender stuff. so, yeah.

"The right’s nickname wasn’t “Trans Tim” but “Tampon Tim,” encouraging guffaws at the association of a man with a product associated with women. It is, for the time being, still unacceptable to say that you won’t vote for Harris because she’s a woman. But you can highlight ways in which you think Democrats are effeminate."

somewhere around here i opined that whichever governor guy was chosen as VP to harris would face rightwing gender stuff. so, yeah.

"The right’s nickname wasn’t “Trans Tim” but “Tampon Tim,” encouraging guffaws at the association of a man with a product associated with women. It is, for the time being, still unacceptable to say that you won’t vote for Harris because she’s a woman. But you can highlight ways in which you think Democrats are effeminate."

Sometimes it feels like the GOP consists of mainly teenage misogynists running around saying "no girls in our gang" etc

I have a feeling that Walz's star is still in the ascendant, if the Democrats can beat the Deranged Orange Loon in November then Walz can serve 2 terms as VP and 2 terms as Pres and still be younger than Trump is now at the end of it.
Harris has obviously put a LOT of thought into her pick where Trump has just gone with another madman prepared to pander to Trump's massive ego.

OMG, women menstruate? Urgh? Yeah, it maybe connected to how the human race continues, but, urgh, yuk.

fuck wrong with these pricks?

OK its a matter of degree but very few of them are any fucking good.
No matter what country or party, politics like the police force has always attracted some of the worst in society

Tim Walz taught in China, in 1989.

This is welcomed by some over there and this is not welcomed by some over there.

How long before the Trump campaigners blame him for Tiananmen Square?

ETA: fixing atrocious spelling of Tiananmen
Can you not even get a simple thread title right, dude?

Regardless of his politics Walz is clearly a 'people' person. He genuinely enjoys talking and interacting with other people and doesn't have to fake an interest in them because the cameras are there. Obama was the same (Biden and Harris less so especially in the case of Biden. The less said about the Tangerine Turd the better). Some people have this gift and some don't. I stand by my prediction if Harris can become the 47th President of the US then we're already looking at the 48th.

Back
Top Bottom