Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tim Pool. Investigative journalism in Sweden after Trump allegations on immigration problems

Prick gets two likes for having an opinion on videos he hasn't bothered to watch. Sad.

He's an American walking around in another country with a far lower rate of I am sure every single other rate of crime (barring bootleg alcohol dealing I guess) in a bulletproof vest, it's really stupid. Unless the videos reveal that that is not what he is actually doing then I don't see why you need to watch them to know that they are stupid.

I know nothing :(
B_bAsFmUIAAufnq.jpg

Thinking back to his first video, i was like fuck this, it was some Trump supporter that was told he couldn't post about Trump by his mum.

I should have stopped then.

I have to apologize for that hard, undigestible stuff I posted up (Posts 226,227, 231) that has unfortunately triggered 15 posts of incoherent meltdown on this thread. It was a careless thing for me to do and I should have thought about other posters sensibilities and how they might react when they feel uncomfortable refelecting about an issue.

However, if you would care to stick your heads out of your safe room for one moment, I might add an observation about the next move of the subject of this thread. After Sweden your man has headed to Paris, arriving just in time to coincide with yet another terrorist attack, this time at the Orly airport. There he has done an interview with a girl about terrorism and sexual assault in the street, which I haven't seen yet.

A part of me thinks that after covering Sweden a journalist would then look for a different subject to cover to add variety to their reporting. Maybe the subject provides this journalist with the injection of drama he needs for his style of reporting or maybe it is some kind of right wing crusade.

Whatever the motives, the question has to be asked. How can/should one report on a subject that is considered to be politically incorrect?

Who should do that type of report?

Is it ethical that some realities be ignored for the "greater good"?

I have to apologize for that hard, undigestible stuff I posted up (Posts 226,227, 231) that has unfortunately triggered 15 posts of incoherent meltdown on this thread. It was a careless thing for me to do and I should have thought about other posters sensibilities and how they might react when they feel uncomfortable refelecting about an issue.

However, if you would care to stick your heads out of your safe room for one moment, I might add an observation about the next move of the subject of this thread. After Sweden your man has headed to Paris, arriving just in time to coincide with yet another terrorist attack, this time at the Orly airport. There he has done an interview with a girl about terrorism and sexual assault in the street, which I haven't seen yet.

A part of me thinks that after covering Sweden a journalist would then look for a different subject to cover to add variety to their reporting. Maybe the subject provides this journalist with the injection of drama he needs for his style of reporting or maybe it is some kind of right wing crusade.

Whatever the motives, the question has to be asked. How can/should one report on a subject that is considered to be politically incorrect?

The answer to the above is "not tim pool"

not sure.

someone else.

not sure.

crying because its been caught out pimping far right anti refugee talking points, again.

The video, despite the alarmist title, is interesting and has shitloads of attacks in the comments from right wingers. Looks like the two extremes are never content.

Waiting for someone to tell me the black moderate-left girl interviewed in the video is in fact a nazi stooge.

The video, despite the alarmist title, is interesting and has shitloads of attacks in the comments from right wingers. Looks like the two extremes are never content.

Waiting for someone to tell me the black moderate-left girl interviewed in the video is in fact a nazi stooge.

The black moderate-left girl interviewed in the video is in fact a nazi stooge.

The video has attracted over 700 comments in less than 24 hours, the vast majority from the right attacking the girl in the interview for being too liberal.

Back
Top Bottom