Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Therese Coffey Health Secretary your time is up

FFS!!!, WTF!!!!!!......Christ on a bike they actually are ALL batshit fucking crazy
There's a former chief of staff talking on Sky News now, making a quite interesting point - appointing or keeping a handful of these horrors makes them beholden to you, they are entirely dependent on you for their last chance, knowing nobody else would have them. So you can control their direction/department more than you otherwise might. I thought that was interesting.

She said it about Braverman, not Coffey. Coffey she singled out for a more positive slant - apparently she's known as a 'grafter' and has a genuine personal interest in flooding. Something of a hobby apparently.

Nah, its just Rishi trying to make all the twats happy...unite the party and all that crap, it wont work because they all hate each other
Maybe.

It's quite possible this person was just filling their time on air with a speculative angle that made them look clever. I suppose kicking Coffey just because he can would be a cheap shot and might backfire - like kicking a puppy that's shit on the carpet - the puppy can't help it, and now you're just the kind of cunt who kicks little things who can't help themselves. Might as well shift her to something lower key, and not heighten bad feeling.

There's a former chief of staff talking on Sky News now, making a quite interesting point - appointing or keeping a handful of these horrors makes them beholden to you, they are entirely dependent on you for their last chance, knowing nobody else would have them. So you can control their direction/department more than you otherwise might. I thought that was interesting.

She said it about Braverman, not Coffey. Coffey she singled out for a more positive slant - apparently she's known as a 'grafter' and has a genuine personal interest in flooding. Something of a hobby apparently.
Given that her constituency is Suffolk coastal, a large part of which is at imminent risk of sea inundation, that hobby is unsurprising.
And she's a successor in that constituency to Gummer, another environment enthusiast.

OTOH she has Sizewell B on her doorstep.

"Suffolk MP Therese Coffey says she nearly died due to stress"

hmm.

no DWP sickness benefits denial system for her...

cathy-carter-smith.jpg

Back
Top Bottom