Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Sun posts losses of £91m

Unfortunately Murdoch can afford to subsidise the rag by moving money from other parts of his empire.

Unfortunately Murdoch can afford to subsidise the rag by moving money from other parts of his empire.

Well he doesn't own sky anymore or fox in america (although i think he kept fox news) so that empire isn't as big as it was.

Well he doesn't own sky anymore or fox in america (although i think he kept fox news) so that empire isn't as big as it was.
He's clearly offloaded anything that doesn't allow him to form public opinion and kept most of the media he uses to push his political agenda.

So he's sold the likes of 20th Century Fox and Sky including Sky News, because unlike America broadcasters are heavily regulated in this country, but kept control of The Scum and I believe The Times also because when it comes to newspapers you can print whatever the fuck you want and be as unfair and biased in your reporting as you want in the U.K.

He tried his best to totally take over Sky, it was his baby after all, but he lost out in the bibbing wars, he was fucking gutted.

Back
Top Bottom