Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

Idaho is trying to criminalize administering mRNA vaccines, including COVID:

DAHO, USA — Two Idaho lawmakers have introduced a bill to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines with a misdemeanor.

Sen. Tammy Nichols, R-Middleton, and Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, sponsored HB 154. It was introduced in the House Health & Welfare Committee on Feb. 15 by Nichols. According to the bill text, "A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state."

So much for the anti-vax people taking up the chant of "my body, my choice." They mean "my choice and only my choice."

keep the pot boiling, keep the threats coming

Kind of wishing I'd taken one of the "I've Been Vaccinated!" stickers they had for kids when I went for a booster last week.

I've had 4 vaccinations for Covid. I wish that I didn't have any looking back and I'm quite angry at those who pressurised me into having them, but not as much as myself for caving into their pressure.

Relatives who wouldn't let me visit them unless I'd been vaccinated, to later learn that the vaccine doesn't do a damn thing to stop the spread of the virus.

I've had 4 vaccinations for Covid. I wish that I didn't have any looking back and I'm quite angry at those who pressurised me into having them, but not as much as myself for caving into their pressure.

Relatives who wouldn't let me visit them unless I'd been vaccinated, to later learn that the vaccine doesn't do a damn thing to stop the spread of the virus.

Why would you be angry, they can stop you from dying or getting seriously ill with pretty much zero risk. And they do have an impact on spreading, dunno what nonsense you've been reading on the internet that says otherwise.

boo-fucking-hoo

Vaccines don't stop the spread of a virus*, they boost your immune system so it either kicks the virus' arse in short order or, if you have a weakened immune system, it lessens the chance of the virus fucking you over and, you know, killing you. Being vaccinated also helps lower the chances of you passing the disease on to others. This is helpful if you don't want to pass it on to someone who is considered high-risk. Whoever told you it was ineffective was lying to you.

*before I get jumped on for this, they attenuate the spread by boosting immune response, they don't render it impossible for the disease to propagate.

Last edited:
Vaccines don't stop the spread of a virus*, they boost your immune system so it either kicks the virus' arse in short order or, if you have a weakened immune system, it lessens the chance of the virus fucking you over and, you know, killing you. Being vaccinated also helps lower the chances of you passing the disease on to others. This is helpful if you don't want to pass it on to someone who is considered high-risk. Whoever told you it was ineffective was lying to you.

*before I get jumped on for this, they attenuate the spread by boosting immune response, they don't render it impossible for the disease to propagate.

No one told me the vaccine was ineffective, stop lying.

All I had to do was what I was always doing. Taking vitamin D.

There is no health risk with vitamin D.

blimey where has this one been lurking ?

Oh I see crypto ...
I just see authoratarians everywhere I look around here.
When normal people take to the streets for their freedom, you'll be dressed up in black, dishing out the violence, protecting the establishment against normal working class folk.
But you're not a nazi, because you say you hate nazis. :rolleyes:

They've kept their head down so far ...
Perhaps they're looking for an excuse to piss off ...
And here many people congregate to talk about how there are so many goldfish bowls out there on the internet.....and how they should be shut down.....but yes....of course.....you're as liberal and cuddly as they come and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be factchecked, censored or have their lives ruined.

It sounds like they were just using that as an excuse to not see you. Bet they're gutted it failed.

I'm quite happy in this "echo chamber" of my own choosing - it's a blessed relief from "balanced" discussion.
I get a fair bit of grief for being a bit too right wing, but I probably need that ...

Look, I know it's difficult for you to get your head around this.
But you're not the final arbiter of the truth. Just because you say something, it doesn't mean it's actually true.
No one told me the vaccine was ineffective, I never implied it was, ergo, Nylock was lying.
you were busting to mention the CEO of PFizer "admitting" that they didn't test onward transmission ...

any other old chestnuts for my bingo card ?

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Back
Top Bottom