Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Muso Equipment Nerdery Thread 🎸

If money and musicians were no object I'd love to see if a live dub reggae setup could be done with someone 'playing' effects and the mixing desk like a dub producer would in the studio

If money and musicians were no object I'd love to see if a live dub reggae setup could be done with someone 'playing' effects and the mixing desk like a dub producer would in the studio
Plenty of people doing that, was watching the FOH engineer for Young Fathers ragging one of those Koss Space Echos last weekend at Bluedot.

how can you tell?

two sets of inputs/outputs as opposed to one?
Yes but I've hurt my head trying to work out why! Do decks normally have two outputs? There is tonnes of stuff on YouTube about how to use pedal with decks though.

Something like this might be a good starting point?

I wanted a small light cab to take to gigs and use with my orange valve head.
They were all a bit heavy, large and expensive, so after some internet tone research I made my own.

1000021718.jpg

Below that is my current live pedal set up. They are not actually in process order, just round that way for ease of foot stomping (I'm not very precise).
In posting this picture I realise I should actually put the two I tread on at either end so that there is even less chance of screwing up (my feet are not that big, but I always seem to hit two or three pedals at once)

Last edited:
I got new strings for my SG and now the D string is buzzing when played open, I dunno what I've done or how to sort it. Got 11-48s rather than 10-46 as previous. Any ideas? Have tried adjusting the bridge but I think the problem is the nut end

Back
Top Bottom