Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Home Office and UK government policy concerning asylum seekers/Rwanda deportations

£290 million.

This amount would be go most of the way to solving the Raac concrete problem in schools either through demolition and rebuilding or less complete works like roof replacement

If Rwanda DOES end this, Sunak is utterly finished there and then. The phrase betting the farm comes to mind. If by farm you mean insane sums of money better spent

A 74 year-old grandmother and former proprietor of a traditional British fish and chip shop, who has lived in Britain for 42 years, has been ordered to leave the UK - after a Home Office email went into her junk folder:

French national living in Leicester for 42 years faces deportation

0_add-ive-lived-i-1108496.jpg

(Source: SWNS)

0_add-ive-lived-i-1108499.jpg

(Source: SWNS)

The Home Office said it needed more evidence that she had lived in the UK continuously for five years.

63114565-11280955-image-a-19_1664918455433.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

That's charitable. Of course they have the numbers: they just don't think they should be accountable.

What was it that Tom Pursglove MP, Minister of State for Legal Migration and Delivery said in the interview that would lead anyone to conclude that he had any idea whatsoever what he was actually talking about?

Considering how important this debate is supposed to be, there's hardly any MPs in the commons, 3 or 4 dozen at most.
They will probably show up later for the vote, most likely propping up the Commons bar at the moment. This is just the first of several votes isn't it. Embarassing for Rishi Sevenbins if it fails at this hurdle but still plenty of time for MP's to either kibosh it or append their own favourite hobby horses to it later.

Yeh I think it's gotta through three readings? I mean, what's the fucking point. It's never going to work even if by some miracle it passes all of those. Jenrick's actually right on this. Any asylum seeker coming here will find some reason to say that Rwanda represents a danger to them. Utterly clueless.

As for Cleverly repeating again and again across the box, 'what's your plan then'... Labour would do well just to hold their steady course of not actually having any policies. On anything. And let the Tories continue destroying themselves.

Back
Top Bottom