Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

Isn't he supposed to be some kind of genius? Shouldn't he have seen this coming ? :hmm:

He's a one-trick pony really, he obviously did some really good detailed analysis of the missing voters of 2001-2019, the ones who dropped out of voting for both major parties and was very good at using the latest methods of targeting them via SM etc. So he could look Olympian and insightful at a GE based on brexit etc and he used his success on that to parlay himself into an incredibly powerful position in the govt.

But off that turf he's just another hack, in fact probably worse than average because he's so inflated with a sense of his own omnipotence and untouchability.

He's a one-trick pony really, he obviously did some really good detailed analysis of the missing voters of 2001-2019, the ones who dropped out of voting for both major parties and was very good at using the latest methods of targeting them via SM etc. So he could look Olympian and insightful at a GE based on brexit etc and he used his success on that to parlay himself into an incredibly powerful position in the govt.

But off that turf he's just another hack, in fact probably worse than average because he's so inflated with a sense of his own omnipotence and untouchability.
Don't know the extent of his input into the gov's actions in autumn last year but he was probably involved in that strategy, one that consistently outmanoeuvred the opposition parties and liberal pro-remain elite. Making the battle political rather than technical/legal - proroguing parliament, withdrawing the whip from waverers - was an excellent move and one that delivered the majority in December.

Before further accusations emerged, Mr Johnson is said to have ‘thrown a protective ring’ around his most trusted adviser, claiming he had a ‘compelling case’ for the trip to Durham as he needed childcare for his four-year-old.

Metro link.

I suspect that will turn out to be as successful as the 'protective ring' they threw around care homes.

Indeed.

He's not a man doing the best by his family, he's not a doting dad, he's not a misunderstood maverick sailing against the wind; he's a privately-educated, thinks-he's-better-than-everyone-else, fuck-the-proles, self-important, self-satisfied, selfish prick, who is so contemptuous for others, so inured to the personal pain or tragedy endured of others, that he only sees this in terms of what best suits him, values only his own opinion, and does only that which he chooses to do and discomforts himself the least.

A whiney, indulged, over-privileged man-baby.
But what do you really think? :hmm:

To

Amazingly dangerous looking turning into the property from the dual carriageway. Also the bridleway to open country is directly the other side of the dual carriageway. Here's to hoping he regularly takes full advantage of the opportunities for night walks after a few bottles of vino.

I'm still a bit confused as to why, if the Cabinet view is 'Cummings was doing the right thing in protecting his wife and son 'by driving up to Durham, that his Mrs penned an entirely different account of a lockdown for The Spectator. Not only giving the impression they were in London but describes and promotes the role of their 4 year old son , Alexander Cedd known as Ceddy in caring for Cummings .
Ceddy, had 'administered' Ribena to Mr Cummings with the 'grim insistence of a Broadmoor nurse'.

'This might be my only useful advice for other double-Covid parents or single mothers with pre-schoolers,'

'Get out the doctor's kit and make it your child's job to take your temperature. Any game that involves lying down is a good game.'

Completely contradicts later statements that food was left outside of the door of the out building he was staying in at his parents gaff. Who is telling the truth here?

Amazingly dangerous looking turning into the property from the dual carriageway. Also the bridleway to open country is directly the other side of the dual carriageway. Here's to hoping he regularly takes full advantage of the opportunities for night walks after a few bottles of vino.
[/QUOTE]
nearest pub is called The Honest Lawyer.

I'm still a bit confused as to why, if the Cabinet view is 'Cummings was doing the right thing in protecting his wife and son 'by driving up to Durham, that his Mrs penned an entirely different account of a lockdown for The Spectator. Not only giving the impression they were in London but describes and promotes the role of their 4 year old son , Alexander Cedd known as Ceddy in caring for Cummings .

Completely contradicts later statements that food was left outside of the door of the out building he was staying in at his parents gaff. Who is telling the truth here?
Just because they're providing completely different accounts that don't logically fit together doesn't mean that they are contradictory or that there isn't some kind of magical, holistic truth to it

SIMPSONS TWIRLING.jpg

Well, he's a SPAD and she's a journalist, so ...:confused:

Hmmm, I wonder.

'I couldn't take my eyes off Dom's heaving chest...as he threw shapes in his parent's garden to the sounds of Abba.'

The Booker Prize for best fiction of 2020 goes to...

Back
Top Bottom