Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Dominic Cummings file

And now we see it, Johnson has surrounded himself with divs who will do his bidding as they are too stupid to form their own thoughts, yet he himself has also been too stupid so has hired in a cunt to do that for him. And it’s all gone squiffy, cos the cunt he hired was a cunt.

The political class is utterly bankrupt.

Ironically I don't think neither group that owns the two newspapers care what this man did. Ultimately this story is an attack on the lockdown and I expect the narrative soon will turn to look, he had it, and ignored lockdown, and he was fine, so shut up and get back to work.

Lockdown is fucked.

BB2 is in year 2, that was left out of Johnson’s mad ramblings two weeks ago. Her school today confirmed that year 2 is finished (year 1 too). So our kids, 6 & 7 years old have not played with other kids since March, June is coming but still no word on when they can play. Yet reception and year 1 (not at BB2’s school, it’s too small) can play. So why not her? Reception will be five days a week in a bubble of 10 + teacher. So why can’t we have a bubble of 10 kids round our house??? What is the difference? Nothing.

Plus we have now had all the senior members of government stating that doing what you think is right is the way to go, in order to protect the freak, lockdown is finished.

Will advise my mum and M-I-L to keep out of the way as they have been, but kids and their parents it is now open season on party time.

For better or worse.

The funny thing is that Parliament is in recess next week, so it doesn't matter what Labour's response is, does it

Labour can respond outside of fucking parliament. The sound of silence is their fucking tune. Fucking Phillip Schofield has challenged the government more vigorously that Starmer, Gordon the cunting Gofer!!!!!

Fucking hell, am so fucking angry; so many parents at BB2’s school have kids in her year (2) with siblings in reception. None has yet had the conversation with their kids, just how do you have it?

You have not played with your mates the past three months, you little brother/sister will now be able to, but you must wait until at least September.

It is safe for your little brother / sister to play, but not for you. The government is saying so. The same government that says do what you feel is right.

CUNTS

Lockdown is fucked.

BB2 is in year 2, that was left out of Johnson’s mad ramblings two weeks ago. Her school today confirmed that year 2 is finished (year 1 too). So our kids, 6 & 7 years old have not played with other kids since March, June is coming but still no word on when they can play. Yet reception and year 1 (not at BB2’s school, it’s too small) can play. So why not her? Reception will be five days a week in a bubble of 10 + teacher. So why can’t we have a bubble of 10 kids round our house??? What is the difference? Nothing.

Plus we have now had all the senior members of government stating that doing what you think is right is the way to go, in order to protect the freak, lockdown is finished.

Will advise my mum and M-I-L to keep out of the way as they have been, but kids and their parents it is now open season on party time.

For better or worse.
😢

Honestly all people who have kids are my heroes. I have no idea what I would do if I had kids right now. Please stay strong. I saw you posted pictures of little ones and your other half doing art projects, so your kids are with good egg parents and you should be proud.

According to Piers Morgan, Dom has a sister who lives 2 streets away from his London home...so all this 'childcare and safeguarding' bs may not be entirely true.

Living two streets away doesn't necessarily mean the sister would want anything to do with him.

Presumably, even if Johnson's Genii does have to make the honourable gesture and leave Downing Street, Boris will just rub his little lantern to summon him up on zoom whenever he's perplexed.

What time is the press conference tonight? This is going to be unmissable.

If he doesn't jump in the next ten hours they'll try and Trump it out. That would be fucking hilarious. But it won't work this time. People have lost loved ones and families have been ripped apart. I've kept two under fives in a house for two and a half months and we don't know when we'll be able to see any of their grandparents again. Whatever they do it won't be enough. Public hanging.

Back
Top Bottom