Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

'why don't you just go elsewhere, form a tribe, maybe even act as the chief?'
somehow i don't think you'll get rid of him that easily.

I know what you mean though.

It's easy to go from hooking up with some like minded people and singing a few songs to invading Poland.

If they were sending me away to a dark place and offered me The Police's first album or any Cranberries album as the only music I could take, then I'd take The Police. So that settles it for me. No contest.

Why? I have only learned from the way it is argued on this site
no lad, you have just gone 'no it isnt' lots of times. That's not an argument its just contradiction.

I do dig that it is hard to actually come up with a rounded argument as to why The Cranberries were an interesting or particularly creative band, but you could make a little effort.

Or, better still, you could actually go and find some new music, try to expand your narrow horizons and find something that is more than just a pleasant memory from your childhood. You might be pleasantly surprised.

no lad, you have just gone 'no it isnt' lots of times. That's not an argument its just contradiction.

I do dig that it is hard to actually come up with a rounded argument as to why The Cranberries were an interesting or particularly creative band, but you could make a little effort.

Or, better still, you could actually go and find some new music, try to expand your narrow horizons and find something that is more than just a pleasant memory from your childhood. You might be pleasantly surprised.
We weren't talking about The Police? Do you really think I only like The Cranberries?

We weren't talking about The Police? Do you really think I only like The Cranberries?
you've mentioned various bands, they're all really old and pretty much dead. I like some of them, but also like music that has been released this millennium.

you've mentioned various bands, they're all really old and pretty much dead. I like some of them, but also like music that has been released this millennium.
To my Tame Impala, Muse, Kings Of Leon, Avici, Portishead, Lorde, Rihana, Radiohead, Rosalía, El Trap, Reggaeton and all this bores me

This is the point where I should acknowledge/admit that I couldn’t name a single Cranberries song. I mean I imagine if I heard a few I might go ‘ oh yes, I’ve heard that before’ but they have left no impact upon me.

I presume that’s because my musical taste was formed in the 80s and that the Cranberries are a bit meh?

This is the point where I should acknowledge/admit that I couldn’t name a single Cranberries song. I mean I imagine if I heard a few I might go ‘ oh yes, I’ve heard that before’ but they have left no impact upon me.
if only there was somebody who could tell you which ones to check out...

I presume that’s because my musical taste was formed in the 80s and that the Cranberries are a bit meh?
I also couldn't name songs from The Smiths, Tears For Fears, Echo And The Bunnymen, or New Order. But that does not mean that they are not good bands. My músical taste is mainly all music less 80s, if I want to listen the Church echo I can go to mass

Hard to believe, and I listened to 70-80% Police discography just one year ago.

That song is arguably the Worst Of All Time

Yet by employing your Spotify Stream Total Guide to Musical Excellence, The Police crush the Cranberries with nearly a billion streams for Every Breath You Take, therefore they must be betterer than them. FACT.

Back
Top Bottom