Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Cranberries are a Top50 band in History

Bowie's last album was considered one of his finest, you clueless eejit. And it was one of his biggest selling.
It seems perfect. The posthumous album In The End (2019) is the only time the band was nominated for a Grammy, and critics valued it as a great album despite being produced based on demos of Dolores's voice.

What do you mean by that?

Tio tu vida quizàs serà un poco limitada que dices.

what's the biggest rock anthem of the 90s? wonderwall?

Bored drums, how do you say: like hit your friend with a trout and a wet tongue? You must listen to Marakchi, they were very fast and rhythmic breakwaters Gargoil, Technology Darbuka, for a blinding nuclear bomb of a melody, which triggered all brain organisms in the organism orgasm explosions. Big fat greasey Okra, not sensitive, running egg!

Das manager Italian boy Matteo and I don't think he has sugardaughter like Sasha in Sardinia, so a year later we had Christmas party, it hurt him and I think he really needs to be sent back to the hilly mountainous planes... details vague, I'm sure it was something that needed to be transported ... obviously the next day she told me everything during work in a loud voice
She said, “Yes, he was fine, but everything was very painful. You know what I mean, I thought, my friend ... I was half hungry, bought a packet the size of megacock, chips and started eating in bed.
Cranberries are a bit like this, too subtle, sensitive and thoughtful in the Eswatini courtship war.

I might use this for a song. :D

Has anyone seen the Travis documentary about the guy who says he hates them and so they invited him on tour.

This thread reminds me of that.

It had a happy ending though.

I think I saw them accidentily once. They were shit. Or it was some other tepid 90s indy dross. The Real People too. Part of a multi band line up supporting Paul Wellar at Crystal Palace park circa 96.

I think I saw them accidentily once. They were shit. Or it was some other tepid 90s indy dross. The Real People too. Part of a multi band line up supporting Paul Wellar at Crystal Palace park circa 96.
I've actually seen them. I went to get some food in order to avoid them, but the order had been switched from the advertised bill and I ended up missing Belly, which was definitely not what I had planned.

Apart from Nirvana, Jane's Addiction, Pulp, etc
Pulp sound horrible. DC must be the most overrated álbum of all time, dude.

😂

Between Pulp, Suede, Pulp and Elastica they can make a festival to see who sings worse and if anyone in the audience knows a song.

The band that got only one member of the public to know a title would win.

Last edited:
But that does not change that Pulp is an old Britpop trash without any transcendence
Mate, Something Changed in the rain on Saturday night at Glastonbury 2011 was glorious. Since you mention transcendence. Stop being so silly.

(eta, I remember rain and glory, but I think looking at someone's footage on YT that it may have been dryer and more mundane than I remember. That's festivals for ya.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom