Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Art Thread

I can't believe it. Someone in the US liked a painting so much that they bought it and are shipping it over.
Second painting sold!! I am really chuffed!! Of course the gallery will deduct fees but it's great news.
This is the one that sold today.
That's great news! If this goes on like this you'll need your own website so you can sell direct.

What’s interesting is that the painting skills are one aspect, but you also need the photographer’s eye knowledge also. You could have the best painting skills in the world and it be ruined by the wrong angle.

What’s interesting is that the painting skills are one aspect, but you also need the photographer’s eye knowledge also. You could have the best painting skills in the world and it be ruined by the wrong angle.
I borrowed the photo from a great photographer..
Screenshot_20230923_185758_Instagram.jpg
he was happy with the resulting painting.

I didn't paint everything...and there are differences but I was grateful for the use of his photo.

I would love to paint plein air but have not been physically able to for the past 3 years.
I trawl the net for photos and go with memory too and my own photos from before covid.
I was thinking of the painting of your mother which you obviously didn’t find on the internet (but may have been a photo).

Back
Top Bottom