Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Take down your 'castle', twat told

At least he's not pestered by oiks when he wants to go bowling. That won't last long, mind.
do you think he had loads of mates to hang out with in it all the time?...or is it a more for solitary enjoyment...?

It's like if a mate invited me for a beer in one of their sheds, I might go for politeness, but after that I'd suggest meeting at the pub.

This bloke sounds like a proper wanker.

I'd be out there tonight with a balaclava and a squirty bottle full of paint stripper.
TBH he sounds like the sort of dick who has probably already pissed off more than a few people with balaclavas and squirty bottles full of worse than paint stripper

Worth noting Cinderford is a typically a working class area and Lydney (where he works as an accountant) is seen as being a wealthier area. He seems like one of those people who thinks he's too good to be living in the town/neighbourhood he's living in. If anything I'd suspect this whole thing back to even building the man-cave was about pissing off his neighbours and feeling power over them.

If only one of his neighbours was so pissed off with him they let the bulldozers through their own garden to demolish it. :)

To be honest, when I read the post originally, I totally parsed it the way teuchter implies, and it is only reading teuchter’s post that has made me realise that a completely different meaning was intended. I didn’t understand what ships in bottles had to do with anything, but I decided to let it go as just something I wouldn’t understand the reference for.

Last edited:
To be honest, when I read the post originally, I totally parsed it the way teuchter implies, and it is only reading teuchter’s post that has made me realise that a completely different meaning was intended. I didn’t understand what ships in bottles had to do with anything, but I decided to let it go as just something I wouldn’t understand the reference for.

Ah, these young whippersnappers and their pop culture references.

Something to do with Buffy, probably…

Back
Top Bottom