Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Take down your 'castle', twat told

The rules on Covid outdoor boozers is identical to smoking areas, so any publican who claims it is confusing is talking shit. My local (booked in for 4pm Monday) spent a ton on a deluxe marquee with TV, wi-fi, heating and so on, saw the landlady the other day who said they need to remove the sides to open in April and the first half of May, no biggie.

A mate of mine who runs a pub posted this picture this morning of the pub's beer garden, looking forward to his first customers of the year this afternoon.

1618251616960.png

I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of him looking gloomy outside his boozer in the local paper tomorrow, having been shut down...

A mate of mine who runs a pub posted this picture this morning of the pub's beer garden, looking forward to his first customers of the year this afternoon.

View attachment 262966

I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of him looking gloomy outside his boozer in the local paper tomorrow, having been shut down...
Nah he's just got to take two of the walls down :thumbs:

View attachment 262966

Quick update to this: he was shut down today, so I'm expecting the local newspaper article today or tomorrow - more when it lands!

"Take down your 10,000sqft leisure complex in your back garden" man hasn't taken it down, and the deadline was today.

He was previously given a suspended prison sentence for not removing it, so he faces imminent jail time.

Cap2ture.JPG

Capture.JPG

"Take down your 10,000sqft leisure complex in your back garden" man hasn't taken it down, and the deadline was today.

He was previously given a suspended prison sentence for not removing it, so he faces imminent jail time.

View attachment 313751

View attachment 313749

What sort of sick fuck builds his own tenpin lanes and then brutalises the maple with street shoes?!

Screenshot_20220310-155446.png

View attachment 313751

View attachment 313749

Bellend.

Loving the stains on his right shoulder and jacket sleeve cuff.

Back
Top Bottom