Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Take down your 'castle', twat told

If the council did it , it would cost a fortune, besides, the materials are his.
I'm not convinced by the slow, painstaking demolition. He could sling a tarpaulin over the top, either that or start again by rebuilding it 6 yards away. Anything with him could be possible.

All the more reason to shove a JCB straight through the lot and make him pay for the privilege. If he tries to rebuild it take the land away from him, fuck him off, and grow cabbages there.

The cunt.

Last edited:
I fully agree with planning law & nobody should be allowed to build anything they like anywhere or the place would look like shit, but ffs, the battle is over, he lost & he's demolishing the building. At least let him sell the salvage.

I fully agree with planning law & nobody should be allowed to build anything they like anywhere or the place would look like shit, but ffs, the battle is over, he lost & he's demolishing the building. At least let him sell the salvage.
He is being allowed to reclaim the salvage.

More than I would have let the piss taking cunt get away with for so long.

This has taken fucking years. He should have been told to knock it over within 6 months. After that the RAF get to use it as target practice and he pays for the jet fuel, bombs, and clear up afterwards.

What a fucking wanker. Should birch the cunt too.

These entitled cunts think they can get away with whatever they like.

Near us, a community pub has been illegally, partially demolished and just left as a pile of rubble. The owners are waiting for the council to cave in and allow them to whack a block of "luxury apartments" up, which had been refused planning permission previously.

It's blackmail at the expense of the community. "Let us build our 2 million pound flats or we'll leave you with this pile of bricks".

The council ain't playing, but it's only possible to trace the owners to an Israeli holding company so nobody seems to be prosecutable.

These bastards have got so much money that they can afford to illegally demolish an historic London boozer and leave it derelict for 3 years.

Why the fuck can't the council get an order to appropriate the land after, say, 6 months if nobody claims responsibility? Then build social housing on it.

Fuck these chancers and the Range Rovers they drove in on.

Same with Fidler.

Cunts.

Last edited:
It looks like he is taking the place down very carefully, tile by tile, brick by brick. He could possibly stretch it out for many many months :rolleyes:

LNP_Fidler_Roof_ENZ_1JPG.jpg

These entitled cunts think they can get away with whatever they like.

Near us, a community pub has been illegally, partially demolished and just left as a pile of rubble. The owners are waiting for the council to cave in and allow them to whack a block of "luxury apartments" up, which had been refused planning permission previously.

It's blackmail at the expense of the community. "Let us build our 2 million pound flats or we'll leave you with this pile of bricks".

The council ain't playing, but it's only possible to trace the owners to an Israeli holding company so nobody seems to be prosecutable.

These bastards have got so much money that they can afford to illegally demolish an historic London boozer and leave it derelict for 3 years.

Why the fuck can't the council get an order to appropriate the land after, say, 6 months if nobody claims responsibility? Then build social housing on it.

Fuck these chancers and the cunting Range Rovers they drove in on.

Same with Fidler.

Cunts.
There's one in Central London where they did this, but have been ordered to rebuild it...

happened not too far from us, old building that had been denied planning permission had a fire...

Happens all the time, lovely old place deep in the woods near Chez kabbes burned down whilst a small party was taking place nearby, planning issues solves at a swipe of a match.

Why should the mulleted fuckweasel keep the materials? If you commit a crime, can you ask to have back the jemmy and the bag with "swag" written on it? (Not the most realistic example) OK this may have been a civil matter and not a criminal one but the principal surely applies. Even if it doesn't in law, some kind of karmic or revolutionary justice will come into play, we can hope.

happened not too far from us, old building that had been denied planning permission had a fire...
I recall this near Colchester yrs ago, they wanted to demolish an old thatched pub, semi derelict & 100s of yrs old to build houses. Not allowed because it was a listed building. One night it burnt down, being thatched & lath & plaster construction the fire levelled it, nothing left except brick chimney stack. Developer was ordered to rebuild it & it reopen as a pub still open today.

I've lost track of the number of convenient fires there have been round here in recent years. I can't remember the last inconvenient fire to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom