Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Take down your 'castle', twat told

Still, fucking Omar's performance as the star witness in Bird's trial. The best scenes ever committed to film or what?

Demolition equipment been seen moving into position...

trebuchet.img_.jpg

Was he ordered to pay the prosecution's legal costs? I bet the twat has cost the public coffers quite a bit over the years.

Christ. What on earth did he build it from?

The council should have just waited a few years and the thing would have fallen down by itself. Mind, its not that surprising that if he was prepared to flout planning laws he didn't give a rats arse about building regs.

As it is, I feel like the apocalypse has started; perhaps that was his own tank for storing fuel or water, but a wag would suggest its more of a sceptic tank :D
I wonder where the poor chap is going to house his family now? Maybe he has applied for social housing as he is possibly homeless.

Not even slightly suspicious, no sir.

I know someone (trustworthy) who saw a boat passing under, shooting flares, just before it caught.
Not the only person either cos that was investigated after multiple witness accounts, but dismissed, by the police... :hmm:

I know someone (trustworthy) who saw a boat passing under, shooting flares, just before it caught.
Not the only person either cos that was investigated after multiple witness accounts, but dismissed, by the police... :hmm:

The name of the guy who allegedly got paid to do it is common knowledge among certain circles in Brighton :hmm::hmm:

The name of the guy who allegedly got paid to do it is common knowledge among certain circles in Brighton :hmm::hmm:

I don't doubt it - but that's along with the names of the people who allegedly paid for it be to done being even more widespread.
The person I know never told the police, having half an idea about the background, but they clearly had plenty of other reports to go on. It's been a filthy business, all round.

'Mr Fidler said the loss of his house was "about as close as you'll come to terrorism in Reigate and Banstead".

"You know the only place you'll see a beautiful property like this demolished for no good reason is a war zone, an earthquake, or some suicide bomber or some terrorist action.

"And that's all I can equate it to," he said.'
:D
:rolleyes:

Brexit means that Englishmen may once more be free to build castles. If they're old they may need them to protect them from the marauding hordes of the bremainers

'Mr Fidler said the loss of his house was "about as close as you'll come to terrorism in Reigate and Banstead".

"You know the only place you'll see a beautiful property like this demolished for no good reason is a war zone, an earthquake, or some suicide bomber or some terrorist action.

"And that's all I can equate it to," he said.'
:D
lets see the cunt buy some real estate for lo lo prices in syria and build a castle there, the hyperbolic fool

Back
Top Bottom