Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

That this neo-Hitlerite barbarian has got three cabinet positions in the last three regimes just highlights how the Tories are degenerating into a far right movement. This evil fascist cunt is every bit as barbaric as neo-fash scum in Italy

That this neo-Hitlerite barbarian has got three cabinet positions in the last three regimes just highlights how the Tories are degenerating into a far right movement. This evil fascist cunt is every bit as barbaric as neo-fash scum in Italy

Well, if we're going with the "things I don't like" definition of fascism..

Not sure how else you would describe someone who dreams of sticking vulnerable refugees on a plane and sending them to Rwanda. I'm sure many other Tories think it but aren't confident enough in their evilness to say it out loud.

Fascism isn’t just a word you use when you are lacking a different word.

The Italian Fascists themselves had a very good idea of what Fascism is.

If the refugees were UK political dissidents and the Rwanda facilities were death camps, I’d be totally with you on this.

I'd like to think so too but he seems to not give a shit, preferring to keep the ERG types happy.

Yeah if in his position you're mistaking the internal needs of the Tory party for the wider needs of the country (or rather conflating the two) then we're already in a position of counting the days until your departure.

Downloading sensitive cybersecurity information to her shitty phone and emailing them via her personal gmail account AND CCing someone by mistake.

Then not fessing up until accused with evidence.

security risk as home secretary. lol
so nothing changes with this new pm; just appearances.

Back
Top Bottom